Adrien Rabiot

xXKonan

If the club wants him to be Busi's successor then they are surely going to be disappointed when they find out he doesn't want to play as a #6 even though he seems like someone that very well could adapt to that role.

But he wants to be seen more as a CAM in the middle of a 4-3-3. That's why I said if he comes here he would be more of a Rakitic sub than a starter even though he's a different profile to him. Can't see Valverde bench Rakitic or Arthur as both fit the profile he wants from the Midfield.

Joan

I'm sure of one thing. The club's not in for a surprise. If he's coming, they'll know his term and whether they're acceptable or not.

xXKonan

I'm sure of one thing. The club's not in for a surprise. If he's coming, they'll know his term and whether they're acceptable or not.
Hope they don't bow down to his demands of being a starter either.

Respect and spots need to be earned not given.

FinBarcelonafan

Hope they don't bow down to his demands of being a starter either.

Respect and spots need to be earned not given.

Exactly and we know he is a bit spoiled. Not good fit. I don't see how he would be starter for us, So he would be unhappy.. Crying to his mum.

serghei

The player itself is really good for a free transfer. The problem is how Valverde would use him. Valverde would love him too much.

gasgas

Yea, but I think Vidal is too much for him. There was always a possibility that Vidal's testosterone level would prove to be impossible for Valverde to handle. It's much lower in Rabiot.

how about LH, FSH, GnRH and prolactin.
we could be getting at something :thinking:

Home of Barca Fans