Adrien Rabiot

Raketa10

Hope so, other option could still be De Jong if we think they change their mind after CL qualifiers are over.

I like De Jong but he is a long term project, he for sure can't improve our midfield in his first year, he'll need time like Arthur and Alena. We need someone experienced who can raise the quality of our midfield immediately. At the moment Thiago and even Rabiot are for sure one class above De Jong. Regarding De Jong it would be best for all parties to sign him and loan him to Ajax for one more year. I am not sure if bringing him this summer would be a smart move since we already need to incorporate two youngsters and we need immediate improvement in our midfield this year.

Last edited:

hamoon32

He won't be a bad signing but if the rumours of 25m offer for Digne and 30m for Mina are true, we will have money to buy a world class cm. :thiago:

Raketa10

It's been reported that club will rely on Cucu and Miranda if Digne leaves.

Relying on Cucu in big games :facepalm: good luck with that! In a few games I have watched he struggled big time in defense against Segunda teams. And Miranda is still too young. If Alba gets injured we'll get slaughtered on the left side.

Last edited:

hamoon32

Relying on Cucu in big games :facepalm: good luck with that! In a few games I have watched he struggled big time in defense against Segunda teams. And Miranda is still too young. If Alba gets injured we'll get slaughtered on the left side.

I also don't rate Cucu tbh. I think Valverde will play Roberto or Umtiti on left in big games if Alba is injured.

YodaMaster

Don’t know shit about Cucu or Caca... whatever his name is.

What I know though is that we can barely rely on Digne even in small Liga games. He’s weak af. Losing Digne and replacing him with an average Masia kid won’t weaken the team at all imo.

jamrock

I don't understand why people always try to sign psg players, they literally have zero reason to sell anyone they don't want to.

It's not worth the hassle

Home of Barca Fans