Adrien Rabiot

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What agreement though? If there had been an agreement (meaning all the money stuff is figured out and agreed upon by both parties) with us, why hasn't he signed with us?

Riordon

I guess that would be about 3.5-4m net per year.

Lets just offer the same. I can't see any reason why he would choose Spurs over us if wages are the same. Maybe playing time but I think playing for Barca is more attractive for Rabiot.

Jombi

Lets just offer the same. I can't see any reason why he would choose Spurs over us if wages are the same. Maybe playing time but I think playing for Barca is more attractive for Rabiot.

Maybe he thinks he has to play DM for us, but for sure we're offering far higher wages.

Leo_Messi

What agreement though? If there had been an agreement (meaning all the money stuff is figured out and agreed upon by both parties) with us, why hasn't he signed with us?

Most likely a verbal agreement. At this point in time I would sign him just to mess with QSG even more and sell him immediately afterwards if given the chance.:lol: Hopefully that will make QSG angry and as a way to "punish" us they will offer €100 million for Rakitic and offer an insane wage for him thus forcing him away.:lol:

Last edited:

Jombi

If we offload Coutinho, we better get someone like Eriksen, not damn Rabiot!

Rabiot can play DM with Arthur and De Jong slightly ahead of him. I just cant see a place for Coutinho in our midfield and he's far behind Dembele as a forward option. We might look to recoup most of the transfer fee while we can.

Devils

How many big money signing for Barcelona were offloaded after just 1 year due to sporting reasons?

Chygrynskiy is the only one in our history that I can think of.

The likelihood of Coutinho being sold is very small.

GOAT_SUAREZ

How many big money signing for Barcelona were offloaded after just 1 year due to sporting reasons?

I don't see that at all. Coutinho will surely stay. The same bullshit that we went through with Dembele last summer

Jombi

Cou has already been with us for a year. We're not selling him now but in the summer, if he doesnt improve, I think they'll definitely look to do it. Big money signings with high wages pretty much have to play. It would surprise me if he's given as much time as Cesc. That was a painful experience.

Home of Barca Fans