Adrien Rabiot

Newcomer

It's foreseeable to see him renewing his contract with P$G. They'll destroy our board with an ultimate troll.

No chance. PSG is dead for Rabiot and Rabiot is dead for PSG.

Rabiot is bitchy and proud. It is not a matter of money with PSG.
We called their bluff out. Now, he would do anything that benefits him and screw us.
Best way to achieve that is to stay in Paris, leave for free and get his big signing on fee.

Now, if a great club were able to offer him same financial condition, good sporting project, and a transfer fee to PSG, then maybe he would think about it.

Rabiot is ambitious so it has to be a CL club (hard for United) and even at PSG, he was complaining the team is not strong enough to win it. He will chose the strongest team in his mind. I would rate Barca first among his suitors, then Bayern (money wise they are below), then Chelsea (good money but not even sure to get into CL). He would love Liverpool if they are interested in.

For me, he will end in Barça.

Newcomer

I would have called bullshit on this one (he pulled that one on December to miss the next game after he was punished for being late by PSG), but some reputable sources are saying it is true.

So RIP and condoleances to his family.

Devils

[tw]1084840277888692226[/tw]

Even Sport admitting to our transfer disasters.

This is unheard of...Catalan media is admitting how messed up things are.

Incredible!

Givenchy

you cant make this up. PSG will end up selling him for 15mil to another club, sign De Jong ahead of us and Barto is caught with his pants around his ankles once again. i have no doubt this transfer was Barto thinking about some bullshit revenge for Neymar

PSG have played our board like the fools they are.. remember we actually wanted to buy Di Maria at the last minute aswell :facepalm:

Newcomer

Lo Celso>>>Rabiot

I have no idea why PSG didn't play much!

Last season, he had to play as a 6 because Rabiot wanted to play as a 8.

This season, he asked to leave because, in preseason, Tuchel didn't use him at all.
No one understands why in Paris.
It is said Tuchel saw him as an attacking central midfielder but that position was being Neymar's one. He feared for his playing time and put great pressure to be allowed to leave, which PSG accepted with FFP.

What is even more criminal is we sold him ( well loan + option to buy) for 30 M€ in this market ?!!!
For once, PSG had gambled right on buying a very young player from South America and it had worked...

Home of Barca Fans