Adriano Correia Claro

vongocduc89

Man couldn't Tata give him a rest? He's so injury prone and the coach keeps on overplaying him. Tata rests almost everybody exept this guy, can't understand why. Now we're left with no natural LBs, and Grimaldo is also injured too. Really hope thay Puyol or Montoya can cover this....

F

Flavia

Man couldn't Tata give him a rest? He's so injury prone and the coach keeps on overplaying him. Tata rests almost everybody exept this guy, can't understand why. Now we're left with no natural LBs, and Grimaldo is also injured too. Really hope thay Puyol or Montoya can cover this....

I think Tata didn't want to take any more risks, as he was already resting Xavi and Iniesta. And to rest him Montoya'd have to play. He did ok replacing Adriano, will have to do it now.

abual3bed1

It's about time. But he did well and been playing non stop for 6+ weeks now. Hopefully it's nothing serious as he didn't push himself to keep playing.

F

Flavia

Adriano Correia in doubt for derby

www.fcbarcelona.cat 10/30/2013 13:37

The Brazilian has a hamstring injury, but there is no damage to the muscles

It is unclear whether he'll be fit to play on Friday

Tests conducted on Wednesday on Adriano Correia have confirmed that he has a left hamstring injury, but there is no damage to the muscles.
He was substituted in the 31st minute of the game with Celta de Vigo, and replaced by Martín Montoya.
It is not yet clear whether he will be able to play in the local derby with Espanyol on Friday, which will depend on how things develop between now and then.

barcanuck

Adriano has locked up the LB spot in my books. Alba will have to do twice as good as he was when he is back from injury to regain his spot.

abual3bed1

Ture. Alba's form before the injury and the last couple of months the last season means he got to work harder to get his spot back. Unless Adriano get's injured which is a big possibility.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Adriano has locked up the LB spot in my books. Alba will have to do twice as good as he was when he is back from injury to regain his spot.

I'm not a big Alba fan, I just think he can't defend. But I want to see how the Neymar + Alba combination will work out, at least attack wise.
Anyway, Adriano has done a great job - really impressing!

barcanuck

From the 5 games Alba has played this year I remember him wanting to overlap Neymar way too much and Neymar was left behind. Adriano seems to know if he needs to run forward and does it like once or twice a game but Alba over laps and runs by our forwards every time the ball is on his side. Which is why I call him a headless chicken.

Home of Barca Fans