Adriano Correia Claro

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
You guys underrate Alba so much, I still think he's the best attacking fullback in the world when on form, and his defending is quite good as well. He lost form in the second half of last season (especially defensively), much like the entire team, and it's sad that that is what people remember him by. Jordi's chemistry with Iniesta has the potential to rival Messi and Alves, he's one of the paciest players on the team and once he and Neymar click, I don't think even Bayern will be able to handle our left flank.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
+1 Alba was a god in attack. Adriano is at best, above average. He can deliver some balls in the box and occasionally has a wicked shot to offer but other than that doesn't open up the opposition the way Alba does. Most of all, imagine the play down the flank we'll have during our new-found quick transitions/counterattacks with both Neymar and Alba flying forward ready to deliver with a goalscoring chance.

The one thing I haven't seen Neymar do that much in buildup is combine with a fullback (he does pass to Adriano but doesn't link up with him much). Alba overlapping and providing a base on the flank will allow him to drift in when making runs and hopefully get more direct chances at goal.

You guys underrate Alba so much, I still think he's the best attacking fullback in the world when on form, and his defending is quite good as well. He lost form in the second half of last season (especially defensively), much like the entire team, and it's sad that that is what people remember him by. Jordi's chemistry with Iniesta has the potential to rival Messi and Alves, he's one of the paciest players on the team and once he and Neymar click, I don't think even Bayern will be able to handle our left flank.

+1

Can't wait to see Alba/Neymar in action.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
lol, go easy on him. He has done v well this season and played many more matches till now than anyone would have expected.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

I'm happy with his play so far this season, his runs aren't like Alba's but he's a defender and he has been giving his all on defense thats his main priority. We're too used to having 2 defenders and 4 wingers in this club so we forget sometimes.

JackSparrow

sell Adriano? He's been amazing for us this season. Steped up really well after Alba went down.
He's a very useful player and one of few Barca players who can score out of the box.

In my opinion he's a very underated player.

Home of Barca Fans