Adnan Januzaj

Hummelsbauer

Something bothers me when children of immigrants who've lived in a country and been part of that society their entire lives choose a country they may only know from vacation to play for due to some irrational racial integrity beliefs.

Jenks

It's a weird situation. The Albanian's seem to think that he doesn't want to play for them, and the Belgians seem to think the same. Apparently he's also eligible for Serbia and Turkey too.

S7_MUFC

Maybe he wasn't sure about being regular for belgium and will only choose them after establishing himself in club football...His parents want him to wait until he is regular at a club

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't think Zubi knows him. Maybe in some years when he scores against us.
dailymail says we eye Januzaj... It's funny. The incompetent Zubi, being the most incapable sporting director in the football world, might not even know such a player exists in the first place and the amateurish dailymotion, in their strive to create a fake rumor, flounder totally selecting the very same guy to make a rumor about the kid :rofl1:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Something bothers me when children of immigrants who've lived in a country and been part of that society their entire lives choose a country they may only know from vacation to play for due to some irrational racial integrity beliefs.

Why would it bother you? How do you choose, between 2 people, who you fall in love with? Do you make a list and do pros and cons?

Kerrybai

Hey if it wasn't for foreign players my country would be fucked. Our world cup team that beat Italy at the 1994 world cup had just 4 Irish born players :lol:

Galning

It's a weird situation. The Albanian's seem to think that he doesn't want to play for them, and the Belgians seem to think the same. Apparently he's also eligible for Serbia and Turkey too.

There's an article in the newspaper.. He can actually choose between several countries. England (if he chooses to become an English citizen), Belgium, Albania, Turkey, Kosovo (not an official FIFA member) or Bosnia, Macedonia, Croatia, Montenegro and Slovenia :p According to the newspaper the laws are unclear so it's possible he can play for all countries that used to be Yugoslavia.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Belgium are stacked, they don't need him at all and he'd just be bandwagoning the best nation...

Januzaj-Wilshere-Walcott

Now that would be worth watching...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Haters gonna hate...

Rooney
Ox-Januzaj-Wilshere-Walcott
Carrick-Who Cares
3 Defenders
Hart

WC is going to England :cool:

Home of Barca Fans