Adnan Januzaj

Trickykid

Just watching the highlights of the match now, and holy crap! This kid looks even more like a kid than Bojan did when he first emerged. That second goal of his was pretty sweet regardless.

Martindn

Keep him, De gea, and Rafael and our future is sorted. Just need to get that contract signed :party1:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Great talent, one that 'got away' before being outbid by United a couple seasons ago...United fans are understandably excited about him albeit OTT with the hyperbole but I like his composure, confidence & skill for a kid his age...We'll see how he develops and whether it will be at United but he's definitely one to watch for

Moose

Great talent, one that 'got away' before being outbid by United a couple seasons ago...United fans are understandably excited about him albeit OTT with the hyperbole but I like his composure, confidence & skill for a kid his age...We'll see how he develops and whether it will be at United but he's definitely one to watch for

Ugh, try being an Anderlecht fan...
Could have had a midfield of Januzaj, Tielemans and Musonda....

Indignado

According to Gary Lineker he was speaking to Hodgson and there's a possibility that Januzaj could play for England in 2015. That doesn't sound right to me, I'm pretty sure the Home Nations Agreement wouldn't allow for it, and I seriously doubt he would want to either.

Why on earth would he play for England if he can play for Belgium? :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Surprised he wouldn't jump at playing for Belgium but seems like he is set on Albania, fair play to the lad

Jenks

His contract runs out next summer I believe and talks over an extension have stalled since Ferguson left. He could well be out the door for peanuts like Pogba and Morrison if United are not careful.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
His contract runs out next summer I believe and talks over an extension have stalled since Ferguson left. He could well be out the door for peanuts like Pogba and Morrison if United are not careful.
I am sure Zubi hasn't got a clue about that

Jenks

Morrison didn't leave because of contract situation...Club sold him willingly because of his off field issues.

No they never. Ferguson said that contact talks were abandoned because Morrison's demands (playing time) were unrealistic. United mishandled the situation pretty badly, they should have just loaned him out like everyone said they should, and like West Ham did straight away.

Home of Barca Fans