Adama Traore

Butaan4barca

Tanks are supposed to be slow.

he is very selfish. Doesn't go for one two ones. Doesn't takes runs, just wait for ball at his feet and then tries to be leonel messi. I think he needs to learn a lot. Besides don't we have gerrard deulofue in his age bracket.

TBH he need much more than this to have a future here. For left wing, Neymar is/pedro are the main guys. Tello is sub. Gerrard will be back. Good luck to the kid

aaron101

he is very selfish. Doesn't go for one two ones. Doesn't takes runs, just wait for ball at his feet and then tries to be leonel messi. I think he needs to learn a lot. Besides don't we have gerrard deulofue in his age bracket.

TBH he need much more than this to have a future here. For left wing, Neymar is/pedro are the main guys. Tello is sub. Gerrard will be back. Good luck to the kid

Doesn't take runs? How about his 2nd goal? Don't expect an 18 yr old to be a polished ptoduct.

DinhoR10

Kid has talent, And with the way I see him play He might be good enough to fight Deu for that right wing kid is too good to let him leave. Honestly watching him play I like him more than Deu he just has raw power and speed and just runs through players kind of like Ronaldo did when he played for us back in the day except on the wing. Deu is good but Adama is different.

coura

Banned
Talent is never too much. Samper, suarez, adama, hallilovic, munir, rafinha and deulofeu.
And we have to think not all of them are gonna be great in the 1st team. Look at Bojan or Gio dos Santos.
And some of them can be sold like Sanabria. Another source of income.

DinhoR10

Talent is never too much. Samper, suarez, adama, hallilovic, munir, rafinha and deulofeu.
And we have to think not all of them are gonna be great in the 1st team. Look at Bojan or Gio dos Santos.

Keep the best and sell the rest.

I

instinct

Imagine him playing at Dortmund on loan :worthy: Klopp would make a freaking beast out of him :worthy:

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!

Gio dos santos is beast what are you talking about lol

L

linetty

Hopefully there will be new coach & new board next season, so the youngsters can develop properly.

Galning

These two games have shown that he is indeed too good to play at the Juvenil level. Didn't even try hard and was an absolute beast.

Home of Barca Fans