Adama Traore

coura

Banned
Man, when blatantly copying a tweet, you could at least have the decency to credit the author.

You are right. @Youngcules tweeted it. It was not my intention to take any credit.
We all know that @Youngcules is the main souce for all La Masia related.

@siemprecastro24 also is very helpfull in youth info.

Last edited:

Trickykid

You are right. @Youngcules tweeted it. It was not my intention to take any credit.
We all know that @Youngcules is the main souce for all La Masia related.

@siemprecastr24 also is very helpfull in youth info.

I actually didn't know this one. I'll check him out, cheers!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
1173613_816367665058584_2038016481_n.jpg

Having a player so built and so unbelievably fast will be quite the weapon for us, he's faster than Tello and probably 5x as good a dribbler. How the hell does Eusebio have the nerve to leave him on the bench in recent games?

Needs to work on shooting a bit though. Someone with his strength should more often be unleashing wicked shots from around the edge of the box more often. Amazing blend of pace, power, and skill. Playing him on the left for a bit could be helpful to build his eye for goal.

Neymessi

Having a player so built and so unbelievably fast will be quite the weapon for us, he's faster than Tello and probably 5x as good a dribbler. How the hell does Eusebio have the nerve to leave him on the bench in recent games?

Needs to work on shooting a bit though. Someone with his strength should more often be unleashing wicked shots from around the edge of the box more often. Amazing blend of pace, power, and skill. Playing him on the left for a bit could be helpful to build his eye for goal.

Haven't seen him play but faster than tello?Are you sure?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Haven't seen him play but faster than tello?Are you sure?

Acceleration-wise, yes I'm sure (which is definitely more important for footballers). Top speed, maybe around neck and neck as it's tough to make a direct comparison when only thinking of football situations, though even then I'm tempted to give Adama the edge.

jamrock

Tello os faster at the top end, but Adama is faster over the first 5 steps. he will blow pass every defender in his age ground and most top defenders.

thats more important in football and especially in 4-3-3. tello would be best in a 4-4-2/4-2-3-1

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Acceleration-wise, yes I'm sure (which is definitely more important for footballers). Top speed, maybe around neck and neck as it's tough to make a direct comparison when only thinking of football situations, though even then I'm tempted to give Adama the edge.

Small differences but I'd agree that Adama probably possesses more acceleration but I think Tello has overall better pace after those first 5-10 meters

I think it's always important to temper one's projections on cantera players as the jump to the first team is a massive one...Adama is a bright talent but it took years for Tello to get where he is even now, which is at the bottom of the squad's pecking order - rightly or wrongly...Didn't we compare/contrast these two in the recent past?

coura

Banned
Small differences but I'd agree that Adama probably possesses more acceleration but I think Tello has overall better pace after those first 5-10 meters

I think it's always important to temper one's projections on cantera players as the jump to the first team is a massive one...Adama is a bright talent but it took years for Tello to get where he is even now, which is at the bottom of the squad's pecking order - rightly or wrongly...Didn't we compare/contrast these two in the recent past?

There´s 5 years difference. Tello is gonna be 23. Adama is 18. I dont even remember tello with 18. lol.
No comparison. Adama is a gem.

Home of Barca Fans