Adama Traore

Tackle

This bloke still has not declared or committed himself to a NT yet. He is still a very flawed player in certain aspects, but would bring a level of speed and dynamism to the Spain squad that they've sorely been lacking. They could use him at Euros and should call him up this March.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Why are people even here still shitting on his decision making? Almost all of his decisions today were on point. He doesn't overdribble now, releases the ball when needed and crosses when the situation calls for it. Never a finisher but he is almost a mature player now.

Zidane82

Why are people even here still shitting on his decision making? Almost all of his decisions today were on point. He doesn't overdribble now, releases the ball when needed and crosses when the situation calls for it. Never a finisher but he is almost a mature player now.

He’s actually improved immensely this season

Devils

He's just amazing and is gaining big hype now at the age of 24, despite being in the scene for years now.

[tw]1220456377841344515[/tw]

Dembouz x Traore is the dream, dawg. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Messigician

Late bloomer, insane athleticism and mentality.

Said he wants to return to Barca I'll take him here in a heartbeat.

Neymar Messi Adama

gasgas

To me he is moree effective and hence better than Dumbele.

But this is just gasgas. BF gurus may have a different opinion and it's welcome.

Home of Barca Fans