AC Milan

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
"Look I am getting old. This morning I was chasing my secretary to do her on the table and she said: 'Prime Minister we only did it two hours ago.' So you see my memory is going." - Berlusconi is caught on camera making a lecherous comment regarding his sex life.

That really is an awesome line :worthy:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Anyone know why Lapadula wasn't even on the bench vs the game against Torino? Serie A lets teams have a buttload of players on the bench so what's the case here? Injured or just not good enough?

F

FlaFCB

Milan beat juve and won the supercoppa!

C0Yv_YsXAAI6-8G.jpg:large

[tw]812387939028258817[/tw]

Good to see that again :D

Congrats [MENTION=3953]Ode to Django[/MENTION]

Nucky

Congrats Milan for the SuperCup trophy. Finally a trophy for Milan after 10/11 season when they last won Serie A. Current Milan team has potential but a lot of work still awaits them. With some right signings they can return to Champions League finally. But for now I think their maximum is Europa League. But I see them as serious title favorites in a few years if they keep some current talents and sign the right players.

Richard.H

I really liked their old team with Ibra and Kevin Prince Boateng. It was an exciting team to watch full of players with a lot of character.

Still lol'ing at this vid :lol:

[youtube]CgyJR-1LYvE[/youtube]

Nucky

I really liked their old team with Ibra and Kevin Prince Boateng. It was an exciting team to watch full of players with a lot of character.

Still lol'ing at this vid :lol:

[youtube]CgyJR-1LYvE[/youtube]

My fav Milan was in 2003-2007 with the likes of Nesta,Cafu,Maldini,Gattuso,Pirlo,Seedorf,Kaka,Shevchenko.

Home of Barca Fans