AC Milan

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why didn't Leonardo sign Poli and leave Verratti for us to sign next summer.....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was good to see don Silvio at Mihajlović presentation. Maybe he'll take the reins again

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
11215696_10152914111031937_3564761860858011328_n.png

11009894_10152914111041937_1121472452212440647_n.png

Signed this handsome devil, look at those 18 y.o arms

ooh

Jose Mauri, Bertolacci, Bacca, Adriano. A decent CB & Ibra and we're good to go

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Silvo isn't politically correct and he expresses himself in his peculiar way (not that uncommon in Southern Europe politics anyway) but he is not racist.

UK,US are anal in their political corectness and bomb other countries for their interests.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
AC Milan sacked me on Fifa 16 the bastards :lol: They told me to get a CL place but I finished 7th but I did win the cup! Not my fault the team was crap and that Bacca couldn't score in a brothel so I had to re-call bloody torres as I had no other options!! No they bloody well sacked me!! I think it was a conspiracy as I made De Sciglio captain and let Montolivo go to Bologna on a bosman!! Inner workings of player power!!

Galning

AC Milan sacked me on Fifa 16 the bastards :lol: They told me to get a CL place but I finished 7th but I did win the cup! Not my fault the team was crap and that Bacca couldn't score in a brothel so I had to re-call bloody torres as I had no other options!! No they bloody well sacked me!! I think it was a conspiracy as I made De Sciglio captain and let Montolivo go to Bologna on a bosman!! Inner workings of player power!!

Good riddance :pep:

Home of Barca Fans