AC Milan

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The last Senatore is going :'(

Absoloute legend is Ambrosini, i will miss him very much.

Very underrated aswell

Ode to Django

Ambrosini: "I want to thank everyone. I'm very moved because it's not easy for me to say goodbye."

Ambrosini: "I deliberately waited a few days before talking, so that a bit of the bitterness would fade away."

Ambrosini: "I want thank everyone at Milan starting from the president and Galliani for 18 wonderful years."

Ambrosini: "And naturally I want to thank all my team-mates. They have been the best part of all my years at Milan."

Ambrosini: "I don't have Facebook and Twitter, but I know the affection that the fans have for me, and I thank them."

Ambrosini: "It's not up to me to say if Milan have made a right or wrong decision. It's not a scandalous thing given that I'm 36 years old."

Ambrosini: "I would have liked if Milan had paid more attention to how they communicated their decision to me."

Ambrosini: "Milan allowed me to play in wonderful stadium, have great team-mates and be the captain of a great club like Milan."

Ambrosini: "I still feel like a football player, so I will continue to keep on playing."

Ambrosini: "I now have to evaluate the offers that I have received."

Ambrosini: "Fiorentina? It's a great club coached by a great coach - and also with a great project."

Ambrosini: "I have always accepted and respected Milan's policies, but I did have a feeling that they wouldn't extend my contract."

Ambrosini: "If Fiorentina contact me, then I will listen to what they have to say and offer."

Ambrosini: "Ancelotti is the coach that I owe the most to."

Ambrosini: "During a difficult time in my career, Ancelotti called me and told me take it easy with my injury recovery,and that we would win the Champions League together, and that's what happened."

Ambrosini: "Last season was a miraculous season. Finishing third is an incredible result."

Ambrosini: "If Allegri wanted to keep me at Milan then maybe he would have tried to convince the management to keep me."

Ambrosini: "I think that the decision was made both by the management and Allegri, but I understand it."

Ambrosini: "What would have happened if Milan had changed coach? I don't know..."

Ambrosini: "The 2005 CL final in Istanbul is a match that we all want to play again."

Ambrosini: "I will never forget the 2007 European Super Cup against Sevilla, where I lifted my first trophy as captain of Milan."

Ambrosini: "I haven't heard from president Berlusconi yet, but I will call him in the next few days."

Ambrosini: "I will go to Via Turati in the next few days to say goodbye to everyone."

Ambrosini: "Montolivo has everything required to be Milan's captain. He also demonstrated it this season."

Ambrosini: "My sense of belonging to Milan is very strong, and I'm not leaving with anger."

Ambrosini: "The players who have arrived at Milan recently have now understood what Milan is."

Ambrosini: "I think that the worst is over for Milan, and that the club is now in good hands."

Ambrosini: "I wanted to say goodbye to the fans, but seeing as I still hadn't been told anything by Milan, I preferred not to do it."

Ambrosini: "If the captaincy had gone to Abbiati or Bonera, then Milan would still have been in good hands."

Ambrosini: "I don’t want to have a farewell match because certain situations should be done and experienced at the moment."

Ambrosini: "The joy that I felt in these 18 years at Milan is stronger than the bitterness that I'm feeling now."

Ambrosini got a standing ovation from everyone present at the end of his press conference at San Siro.

Ambrosini, you beautiful man :wub:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Damn, he is so bitter. I don't know what I'd do in his place but seems like Maldini and Ambrossini were not let go off in a good way.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Good decision by Milan to let him go in all honesty. A very good player in his prime for sure but that is long gone.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah I had a feeling things weren't particularly mutual in the decision to let him go, his agent was saying when it was first announced that after Bonera & Abbiati were renewed & they hadn't heard anything yet that they knew his fate based on that. So in other words I guess they didn't even have any discussions about his future.

Ode to Django

Mahroug-1_1803513i.jpg

who wouldn't anyway. The guys a champion.

I doubt he'll see a day in jail anyways.

Home of Barca Fans