AC Milan

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Champions League is important for money, Seedorf will become coach one day, I can't wait. He has a way with people.

DucdeOrléans

Big win tonight. Pazzini saved Allegri's ass for now at least. Nevertheless a entertaining match that should never have been this close based on all the opportunities for Milan.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

It rained so hard El Sha's mohawk was ruined :D

tumblr_mlzh3u3qSy1rg9gslo1_500.jpg

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I went to the LFC museum yesterday for the first time. Not only does the european cup look frigging huge but there was some interesting piece of memorabilia.

On display were two champagne glasses - one with the crest of LFC saying congratulations for winning the 2005 champions league and the other with the crest of AC Milan saying congratulations for winning the 2005 champions league.

You know when you go to museums there are little cards next to them giving you further information regarding that artifact. Well the LFC museum had a little placard with the two champagne glasses.

Apparently Berlusconi informed whoever was in charge to fill glass full of champagne to toast their victory. At half time.

Great :D

Maldini

Looks like the Berlusconi, Allegri, Galliani meeting went well. We are keeping Allegri for another year and the guy has balls he asked for reinforcements (1 attacking winger, 2 midfielders and a CB)

I think good candidates would be:
- Cerci (RW) + we already got Saponara
- Inler
- Ogbonna

XaviMessiGirl

:lol: How many "meetings" were there before it was finally decided? I swear Gazzetta wrote about one every three days or so.

About Inler, I think Mazzarri wants him for Inter. Inler - Inter, close enough anyway.

I am bitter about Poli.

Home of Barca Fans