9 - Samuel Eto'o

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I never said it was a cakewalk-just that it's much easier to win it now than it was back then (for the top two clubs). There was more talent at the top back then. A 30 point difference between 2nd and 3rd place makes La liga look like SPL.
It is easy to finish in the top 2 but winning it is more harder than ever.

Chainsaw

Killahead
PSG was serious to go for him but Anzhi president said some days ago Eto'o won't move from here. Doubt Barca or Malaga has any chance in getting him tbh. Haven't read anything about Malaga being interested in him as well.

Maria

254xa38.jpg

tumblr_m4qrfpqmit1qh44nuo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4qrfpqmit1qh44nuo1_1280.jpg

:wub:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Eto'o wearing the Khaleeji Kandora :worthy: He rocks it! I didn't know people in Africa wear it too.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Eto'o wearing the Khaleeji Kandora :worthy: He rocks it! I didn't know people in Africa wear it too.

Arabs were colonizing Africa before it was the trendy thing to do in Europe.

The original hipsters.

Don't think they ever reached Cameroon but Cameroon was ruled by Muslim kingdoms who in no doubt had contact with Arabia before the Europeans arrived and screwed everything up.

impeh

Hi, its me..
The former Barca and Inter Milan player, now with Russian Premier League club Anzhi Makhachkala, is accused of four tax offences, each punishable with up to five years in prison and a fine of as much as 21 million euros.

The case presented by the prosecutor on June 15 at a Barcelona court, and which was seen by Reuters on Thursday, asks a judge to open proceedings against the player before the statute of limitations on one of the alleged offences expires on Saturday.

Spain recently launched a drive against tax evasion as it struggles to meet tough European deficit reduction targets that have meant budget cuts for hospitals and schools.
Eto'o allegedly created two companies, one in Hungary and another in Spain, and used them to channel income obtained from ceding his image rights to Barca and sportswear maker Puma, the prosecutor said.

more here, and a few other sites reporting it :shh:

:cry:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans