9 - Samuel Eto'o

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
@VALON- what's up with you, man, i didnt get to watch the second half but i saw ibra play decent in the first half and he scored.
I've noiced that you are pretty negative tho latley lol.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How does this relate with the topic of idiotic vid? Try reading other comments about his game in his thread, will you.
Thanx

V

Valon

@VALON- what's up with you, man, i didnt get to watch the second half but i saw ibra play decent in the first half and he scored.
I've noiced that you are pretty negative tho latley lol.

I don't like Ibra. And read his topic, I acknowledged his performance in the first half.:D

Still I don't like him and I miss Eto'o.

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
I don't like Ibra. And read his topic, I acknowledged his performance in the first half.:D

Still I don't like him and I miss Eto'o.

ok fair enough but about eto,

we all do but man sometimes we just have to move on, we had a good run :lol:, i wasnt to sure about ibra either but when he's in form i have grown on him.

E

Esteve

The person who made the video has an Ibrahimovic picture/avatar(?) & the description is like "someone had to do it" :lol:

I can't be arsed reading most of the comments so I'll just answer Hammy: Eto'o for me but you'll get the same answer from most culés tbf.

Moe