9 - Samuel Eto'o

beef-supreme

samu just fits a 4-3-3 much better. I was gutted when we sold him and Villa is the only one I think would fit this 4-3-3 anywhere near as well.

Get rid of Ibra in the summer sign Villa or Rooney.

That's the most outrageous proposal, you cannot sell your top signing without giving him a year, you would jeopardise the image of the club, you'd lose a load of money, and you'd probably deter any top players and upset the morale cause everyone would be like 'i'm not going to a club where they kick me out before a 1/5th of my contract is up"

zanela

drogba better than Eto'o your having a laugh. that cheating diving git cant stay on his feet for 2 seconds. his strike rate is nowhere near Samuel's

You either have a prob reading or you actually think Eto'o is a better centre forward than Drogba, in which case :slap:

Also that cheating diving git does more in his little time he stays on his feet than most strikers do in an entire match. Now imagine what he'd do if he stayed on his feet for full 90 mins.
o0v2v4.gif

The only striker who can hurt any team in the world on his own. He has more in his arsenal with a better all-round game than Eto'o.

There isn't much difference in their goal/game ratio if you look at their entire club career. It's only the last 5yrs that the cameroonian has a superior strike rate over him.
I'd like to see how well Eto'o finishes at Inter though.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
A lot of people say, "we don't need more creativity, we have xavi etc" but it's actually quite the opposite. We need a player of Zlatan's calibre and skills if we want to beat teams like Chelsea. Of course it's fun to run over Almeria with 5-0 but if we want to be consequtive champions of the Cl we need a player like him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I'd have to concur with Zanela there...I hate Drogba, for diving...For his diving and that ridiculous need to simulate like he was a go go dancer

But...The man is fairly lethal and quite direct...I think he would've been a phenomenal CF for Barca...Just phenomenal...Shame he's a nutter though

Samu is amazing for what he does but Drogba has even more going for him as a striker, IMHO

Beast

The Observer
[YOUTUBE]oOfoNWbVuVw[/YOUTUBE]

Youtubers can be so cruel...

Not really .. the correct phrase is

"Youtubers can be so idiotic "

most of those games Barca eaten their opponents ALIVE and Samu scored in those games :lol:

Athletic game Barca leading by 4 goals , Seville beating by 4 , Mallorca beaten , Numancia , over Getafe.. most of those games Barca is leading by 4 goals and Samu scored in them :lol:
than some of the games when Barca secured the title end of last year and not even Pep was concerned about the results .. the actual game that mattered won't go above 5 % ..

but you know what looking @ how Samu terrorized the liga defense , his speed , agility and awesome off the ball movement , his sync with Messi & Henry and those ramping 4 + goals each game you got to feel the difference

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
+ the person who did it also made 3 videos about Ibra presentation. And "surprisingly" that´s about everything he made about Barca players besides that idiotic Eto bashing vid.
Enough said.

Home of Barca Fans