9 - Robert Lewandowski

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You will see that he will be a hero. He has a winning mentality. I don't know why most people hate him so much. If Barca are to win the Champions League, whether you like it or not, Robert has to play a part in it.

No hate but no legs either. He doesnt have to play 90 minutes that's for sure.

Kul_z

He was dogshit this season but fortunately for him and us he is starting to perform, and yes, we need him at his very best if we are hoping for cl glory.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

People say this a lot but kids rarely grow after the age of 16, that usually only happens when they are behind developmentally.

When i left school i was one of the tallest guys. When i met my school mates again after 5 years i was average 🫠

But even if he stopped growing i dont htink this will become an issue, maybe he wont score much header goals but otherwise he will be good. His movement is great, his biggest problem so far was his finishing, nothing to do with his height 🤔

Temptation

When Football Becomes Art - Barca Compilation.

Dribbles
Through Balls
Long passes
Skill moves
Tricks and Flicks
Ball Control
Tackles
Aerial Duels

Even after his decline at this age, he does all of this in a new environment. One of the most technically gifted forwards.

Always makes me laugh when his ignorant low IQ haters say he can't play Football and is nothing outside goals. :lol: :lol:

KingLeo10

The only low IQ lads are the ones who post some YouTube compilation and ignore the tens of chances he’s squandered by being slow and weak at holding off CBs.

He’s been an average signing at best thus far, and continues to produce less than a goal every 2 games last 70 or so games.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He's right and pretty much all Barcelona fans agree.

to be fair Lewa did well so far, was one of the main guys for la liga title last season

and this season he has already scored 2 goals in 2 matches in cl knockout matches

remember when Suarez didnt score an away goal for 4 years?

Lewa had a bad first half but since 2024 he is on fire

im excited to see this man today against Atletico

Lewasiu!

Windhook

Classic no.9s are never a fit for our Cruyffismo. You need a CF who besides scoring, has a vision and playmaking qualities. That's why less physical, but more technical CFs like Eto'o, Villa, Romario thrived in the system. I'm leaving out Suarez, because the system was heavily centered around Messi's genius.

Home of Barca Fans