9 - Robert Lewandowski

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We need to get a proper #9 to replace him next season. Ferran and Roque aren't answers.

I do like Lewa but he doesn't have the legs anynore and our kids get injured running too much.

Where, how and who could be his replacement is a hard question.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Andresito

Staff member

Temptation

If we win the whole shit and Lewy scores at least 3 goals in those 5 games I give @Temptation the choice to ban any of following members for a month.

He can choose from
@iniestaGOAT
@Fati_Future_BallonDor
@KingLeo10
@DonAK
@Messigician
@CatalinR10
Or a scotsman of his choice

@Horatio will be banned either way
I don't believe in banning posters or censorship on a Football Forum. Believe in free speech which is why I respect Barcaman in that regard.

I understand that the mods need to make sure that the forum is not a nightmare to read which is why they had to ban people like Zanetti who were spamming the same unrelated posts everywhere.

I try to keep my posts as readable and entertaining as possible.

I wouldn't even want the likes of KL, Johnny Depp and co to be banned because they are entitled to their own shocking opinions and horror takes, even if it's blatantly anti-Temp all the time! :mou: :lol:

Unban OG maybe? Really miss the geezer.

What is Fati doing in that list? :lol:

Think you mean @soul24rage
Eh? Me and Soul disagree on many things but I have never had anything against him ever. We're pretty cordial with each other. No bad blood whatsoever.

Messi983

We need to get a proper #9 to replace him next season. Ferran and Roque aren't answers.

I do like Lewa but he doesn't have the legs anynore and our kids get injured running too much.

Where, how and who could be his replacement is a hard question.

lol

At least give the kid 5-10 starts before we write him off.

Home of Barca Fans