9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
80 goals in 110 games....he is a killer...a scoring machine....born to play for barca....he is kinda pele player scores a lot...but he has a difference he assists a lot too....

i say hell yes...infact i pray he comes

mateja kezman was prolific in the eredivisie...

FlyLo

mateja kezman was prolific in the eredivisie...

Typical comment from someone who hasn't seen both play in the Eredivisie.

Kezman is nowhere near Suarez' level (who has also broken pretty much all records at Ajax & in the Eredivisie, unlike Kezman)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ruud was also prolific. Good scorers from Eredivisie are very hit and miss when they leave it seems.

C

ChuckaOwns

Tbf when Huntelaar played, he did well. Well when i saw him anyway. Haven't seen him at Milan.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Typical comment from someone who hasn't seen both play in the Eredivisie.

Kezman is nowhere near Suarez' level (who has also broken pretty much all records at Ajax & in the Eredivisie, unlike Kezman)

it's easy to say that NOW.

now we've seen kezman leave the eredivisie and be shit elsewhere.

but hey

let's do this thoroughly.

suarez has 87 in 143 (allcomps) for ajax. that's an impressive 0.61 goals a game.

kezman had 129 in 176 (allcomps) for psv. that's even more impressive 0.73 goals a game.

KEZMAN SCORED MORE GOALS THAN SUAREZ

KEZMAN SCORED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN SUAREZ

KEZMAN WAS SHIT OUTSIDE OF THAT CRAPPY CRAPPY LEAGUE

IT'S HIGHLY LIKELY SUAREZ WILL BE SIMILAR

you wanna know how much the eredivisie can distort a striker's ability with stats? kezman was more prolific in holland than he was in TURKEY and SERBIA.

ffs.

fuck suarez. fuck 'im in the ear.

E

Esteve

:lol: It is quite a shit league from what I've seen, which I'll admit, is not a lot. Just the highlights each week. Some of the defending is outrageously bad.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
look, hey, if suarez can actually "do a ruud" and deliver goals outside the eredivisie then more power to him. if we signed him and he delivered nothing would please me more, but anyone expecting this kid to show up and start bangin' them in is betting on a long-shot as far as I'm concerned. it's far more likely he'd "do a dirk" or "do a mateja" or such-like.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

People: dont forget when comparing kezman and suarez....
dutch league was quality x years ago what cant be said about these days.

FlyLo

Meta, haven't you read what I typed?

You can't compare statistics, if we would, we'd buy players like Patrick Goots.

supermar

I don't think we should get him for the high price Ajax will be asking. He plays better on the right side than on the left side. On the right, we already have Messi and Pedro.
Furthermore, i think if Jeffren would play for Ajax, he would be as impressive as Suarez, or even more. So there is really no need to get Suarez.

If we want a left winger, it should be Silva or Ribery. If they are not available, there really is no one else of the quality that is needed at Barca.

E

Esteve

Ribéry would cost a small fortune, no? And Valencia don't sell, that's the law.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
An attacker from the Dutch competition is as reliable as someone from the Portuguese competition.

They all look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans