9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewelly

Suarez has been playing himself up for a Barca move again recently.

Would be a big gamble as he'd probably cost about £15-20 Million but If he turns out as good as his Ajax form shows could be a real capture. Cutting in from the LW assisting and scoring goals he could be a real asset. Certainly has a better attitude than Robinho and is also younger.

Henry has been so poor this season and I've never been a fan of Iniesta out wide. Drop Iniesta back alongside Xavi and have Suarez out wide. Could be a nicely balanced team. Even if he doesn't have an instant impact I'd be certain he'd be a useful squad player!

Aasim

Bumbleman
WI think we should give Jeffren some time. He's got a lot of talent and with some minutes and a bit of experience, he can become a great player. Pedro and Jeffren n a couple of years will be deadly.

Suarez could be a huge flop. At least Robinho has La Liga experince.

Olsend

Damn he is that much? And for how long he has contract with Ajax?

Watched his couple games with Ajax and guy defo has some skills!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
started an ajax save in FM, signed cabanas for 7m and playing him and suarez up-front (along with a third forward).

and the guayians are whuppin' ass!

roll

Tryin` to be hated
He scored 5 :p

1 is an own goal. 1. and especially 2. are real piece of art :D (his 1. and 2. ofc )

Butaan4barca

luis suarez

80 goals in 110 games....he is a killer...a scoring machine....born to play for barca....he is kinda pele player scores a lot...but he has a difference he assists a lot too....

i say hell yes...infact i pray he comes

F

FCB_Titi_LB

come on. those goals were also 3thd division quality. Suarez is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans