9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

bottom line is : playing Suarez in the 9 is not a Genius of an idea .. to give credits to Messi ( or any one for that matter ) for allowing fucking Suarez to play as our striker is Beyond ridiculous .. if my eloquence failed me then my previous sentence is all i want to say. i'm in mood of celebration if you have something more to say i'll gladly read with respect but i wont say no more.

F

Flavia

bottom line is : playing Suarez in the 9 is not a Genius of an idea .. to give credits to Messi ( or any one for that matter ) for allowing fucking Suarez to play as our striker is Beyond ridiculous .. if my eloquence failed me then my previous sentence is all i want to say. i'm in mood of celebration if you have something more to say i'll gladly read with respect but i wont say no more.
Messi won 4 bdors as false 9. He wasn't keen in playing rw again, but he's smart and doesn't have an ego, and noticed it'd be the best for the team. So there's nothing ridiculous in giving him credit for this.

J

Jamie Cal

Suarez started playing rw for Barça. And it seems you really don't know what happened. Suarez himself told in an interview that he was told by Messi to stay central, while he moved to the rw position, during a match. There was no staff involved.

He's not wrong either, though, that attributing Suarez' success to Messi is a bit of a pat on the head to Luis.

Maybe the coaching staff should be looked at for not having the balls to make Messi play RW in the first place, because it was an obvious move that needed to happen. Suarez at RW made pretty made zero sense considering he was the best striker in the world when we signed him.

jj_101

What kind of shit are you spouting? Two things are well known fact: That Suarez started out as a RW here, and that Messi was the one who suggested he and Luis trade positions.
That's wrong. Suarez drifted to the center naturally during the game. Messi told him to stay there. Messi did not suggest for him to play centrally, he just let Suarez stay when he was already there.

Nucky

Congrats Luisito on pichichi, he snaped the only thing Ronaldo could win this season.. We all know Atletico will take UCL title.. :lol:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Deserves the Ballon D'Or in my opinion. I know it is too early to say that given that it is May, but I don't see why he won't continue this fine form next season too.

Batistuta9

Should definitely be in the top 3 for ballon dor. I still think messi has been better than him though, yes he has scored 40 goals but that is his role. Messi's primary role this season has been to create as we badly lack creativity without him. Just imagine if messi had someone giving him the passes that he gives to others, he could easily have 40 goals.

BBZ8800

By far our best player, from mortals (we are not counting Messi here).

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

His attitude is sometimes strong enough to neutralize the effects of 2-3-4 players with zero motivation in our team.

BBZ8800

Our last 10 matches, or all matches in April and May:

1. Suarez 14 La liga goals+2 CL goals
2. Messi 4 La liga goals
3. Neymar 3 La liga goals

This guy doesn't have problems in key Months of a season.

:worthy:

jj_101

He won't win Balon D'Or. Even if he is actually better than Messi.
People forget that Africa hates him.

Africa hates him
FIFA hates him
Madrid hates him
England hates him
Heck. Even half this forum hates him.

The only place that truly loves him is Uruguay.

He will NEVER win a popularity contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans