9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transformation from Tata's team to Lucho's wouldn't have been possible without this guy. Worth every penny :worthy:

We should have signed him before he went to Liverpool.

Brilliant player and at Barça we will always need a pure number nine.

Yeah, imagine if we had him in 2012. Chelshit wouldn't have known what hit them. We'd have 6 CLs. All at the bargain price of 30 million euros.

But keep in mind that we had Villa at the time and couldn't have anticipated his injury.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Perfect fit but still it took Messi and being a big man that he is and giving him that CF spot and moving himself wider.

Total-Football

Perfect fit but still it took Messi and being a big man that he is and giving him that CF spot and moving himself wider.

yall just can't resist crediting anything to messi can't you ? someday i will read here that earth rotates around Messi :messi:

i'll let it slide today because we are celebrating .. :rockon:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What? Are you new to Barca? Your comments on this forum would suggest so.

Suarez said himself Messi told him to play centrally. It was discussed at great length more than a year ago.

Total-Football

[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] why the animosity dear Krikic. Unlike Messi and Neymar ( who can attack from the wing or centrally ) a 28 years old Suarez only played centrally during his entire career . and really doesnt have the Prerequisites to play eaither in the right side or the left side .. Messi moving to the wing was almost obligatory, and them crediting Messi for it was just boosting the image of barca's best player ( which is totally the right thing to do ).. Suarez brough for 80 M = him playing in the middle .. Messi or the coach's brilliant mind have nothing to do with that

side note : Pep moving Messi to the center in 2010 now That WAS Worth getting credit for.

Total-Football

What? Are you new to Barca? Your comments on this forum would suggest so.

Suarez said himself Messi told him to play centrally. It was discussed at great length more than a year ago.

I doubt the discussion was that long .. Staff : " So Luis, Messi is occupying the CF position , where can we play you ? Luis : " ....... "

that's it , we play 4 - 3 - 3 .. either Suarez plays CF or a winger, Suarez can't play as a winger, the only alternative if messi stayed there is to bench a 80M player

jj_101

I doubt the discussion was that long .. Staff : " So Luis, Messi is occupying the CF position , where can we play you ? Luis : " ....... "

that's it , we play 4 - 3 - 3 .. either Suarez plays CF or a winger, Suarez can't play as a winger, the only alternative if messi stayed there is to bench a 80M player
Suarez did play RW when he was at Ajax.
Also, Barca beware. There is a Liverpool fan that is planning on winning the California Lotto 500M and he intends on bringing Suarez back to Liverpool.

F

Flavia

Suarez started playing rw for Barça. And it seems you really don't know what happened. Suarez himself told in an interview that he was told by Messi to stay central, while he moved to the rw position, during a match. There was no staff involved.

Total-Football

Suarez started playing rw for Barça. And it seems you really don't know what happened. Suarez himself told in an interview that he was told by Messi to stay central, while he moved to the rw position, during a match. There was no staff involved.

we are not at the same page here mate .. all the stuff you are talking about i know off " we discussed , messi told me to move to 9 position " i'm familiar with all of that .. Suarez played as a right winger in the classico ( his very first game ) and the result speaks for itself .. all i'm saying is that moving Suarez to the 9 is not that much of an idea , he was brought to play there .. all the shit suarez being saying is just complimenting Messi ( a nice gentle way to move messi to the wing) .. this is nobody's "Eureka", not messi's not lucho's not anybody .. you bring suarez = he plays there

God Serena

What kind of shit are you spouting? Two things are well known fact: That Suarez started out as a RW here, and that Messi was the one who suggested he and Luis trade positions.

Total-Football

What kind of shit are you spouting? Two things are well known fact: That Suarez started out as a RW here, and that Messi was the one who suggested he and Luis trade positions.

yep played as a right winger and barca got fucked by real Madrid suarez having his worst game i can remember of him .. i know all of that

God Serena

yep played as a right winger and barca got fucked by real Madrid suarez having his worst game i can remember of him .. i know all of that

He played there a lot more than during the Clasico. The position change didn't become a thing until after the January Anoeta disaster and the clasico where we "got fucked" was in early November. Not to mention that from the wing Suarez actually had a good game and provided his first assist in his first competitive game since the world cup. If anything that loss was more the fault of a systematic failure to adapt on the part of Luis Enrique, which provided us with the original "Mathieu sucks at LB" example, with even the player himself saying he was surprised when he saw the teamsheet an hour before the game and discovered he was playing LB.

Seriously, what nonsense are you spouting?

Total-Football

[MENTION=20420]God Serena[/MENTION] .. well sorry if i have offended you because i expressed my opinion "God" .. that's all i will say.. people getting butthurt over opinions , this shit man ..

God Serena

[MENTION=20420]God Serena[/MENTION] .. well sorry if i have offended you because i expressed my opinion "God" .. that's all i will say.. people getting butthurt over opinions , this shit man ..

My post is full of facts but you're going to ironically cry over people being "butthurt"? Perhaps you should be the one to sit down and recognize your opinion is wrong?

F

Flavia

That was his 1st game for Barça, after his suspension. And against rm. Were you expecting a vintage performance? And it wasn't that bad, anyway.

Strange you know all that and mentioned "staff" in your ironic fake dialogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans