9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Abdennour was probably working on him the whole game, so Suarez gave some effort to him also.

It's not like he's like this week in week out.

Barcafan 2304

Some people still seem keen to over analyse and make a drama out of Suarez. So what if he gave a defender a bit back. Couldn't give a toss. He has been excellent for Barca and his behaviour since coming has been exemplary. Abdennour is hardly a shrinking violet so get a grip and back Suarez as a Barca player ffs

JamDav1982

Personally like the fact he sticks up for himself and takes on defenders at these games.

Just a bit of a joke the way people try to make out he is standing up to some type of bully defenders giving it to him for 90 mins and he sticks up for himself. Suarez is as big a wind up merchant and mouthy player as you will get he is involved in starting these battles from the start as any defender.

A lot of people make different rules for players in their team which all supporters do. Just look at the difference any time a player like Ronaldo swings an arm at a defender or leaves a foot in, he is the devil. Nothing about protecting himself from cruel bullies like some try to make out Suarez is.

El Flaco

Abdennour was probably working on him the whole game, so Suarez gave some effort to him also.

It's not like he's like this week in week out.

Can you prove Abdennour did similair things on Suárez (GIF) or is it just nonsens as a way to justify for what the Uruguayan did on him?

khorne

Some people still seem keen to over analyse and make a drama out of Suarez. So what if he gave a defender a bit back. Couldn't give a toss. He has been excellent for Barca and his behaviour since coming has been exemplary. Abdennour is hardly a shrinking violet so get a grip and back Suarez as a Barca player ffs

Nobody is attacking suarez. Like i said, i like him and i don't even think he's an exceptionally dirty player. I'd have a problem with guys like pepe or john terry in my team, suarez is a decent enough guy. But the point is that barca was lucky yesterday, objectively so. If the refs sees it and sends him off, we can all shut our cakeholes about it. So all i'm hoping for is that he gets some gamesmanship lessons from busi, so he can be our cunt without costing the team.

What if find ridiculous however is when people try to whitewash the fact that suarez is a dirty player on the pitch with arguments like "he's a warrior, he's passionate, he's had a difficult childhood". Barca has enough classy players and is all in all a quite idealistic club, a bit of dirty play within boundries doesn't take that away from us. But let's call it what it is and stop with the hypocrisy

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Can you prove Abdennour did similair things on Suárez (GIF) or is it just nonsens as a way to justify for what the Uruguayan did on him?

He didn't do similar things probably, but they were probably working (words, pinching etc etc) on each other the whole game and Luis saw an opportunity in that situation to make him suffer a bit more.

I'm not justifying Luisito, but he wouldn't do it just for s*its and giggles.

Barcafan 2304

Nobody is attacking suarez. Like i said, i like him and i don't even think he's an exceptionally dirty player. I'd have a problem with guys like pepe or john terry in my team, suarez is a decent enough guy. But the point is that barca was lucky yesterday, objectively so. If the refs sees it and sends him off, we can all shut our cakeholes about it. So all i'm hoping for is that he gets some gamesmanship lessons from busi, so he can be our cunt without costing the team.

What if find ridiculous however is when people try to whitewash the fact that suarez is a dirty player on the pitch with arguments like "he's a warrior, he's passionate, he's had a difficult childhood". Barca has enough classy players and is all in all a quite idealistic club, a bit of dirty play within boundries doesn't take that away from us. But let's call it what it is and stop with the hypocrisy
No hypocrisy at all. No one is pretending he is soft and cuddly but on this forum, it's like some people can't wait for something to analyse about him. Oh, he kicked someone. So what? It happens and like I said above, he gets kicked plenty of times to. Why not enjoy what he is doing for Barcelona? All those goals I. Such a short space of time and in such important matches. Seems people can't wait for some drama to bang on about

JamDav1982

He didn't do similar things probably, but they were probably working (words, pinching etc etc) on each other the whole game and Luis saw an opportunity in that situation to make him suffer a bit more.

I'm not justifying Luisito, but he wouldn't do it just for s*its and giggles.

Just total guess work though and it takes the idea as if Suarez was some kind of innocent victim of bullying from the defender and reacted late on in game.

Suarez would have been winding defender up 'words, pinching' as much as him if we are guessing the situation.

JamDav1982

No hypocrisy at all. No one is pretending he is soft and cuddly but on this forum, it's like some people can't wait for something to analyse about him. Oh, he kicked someone. So what? It happens and like I said above, he gets kicked plenty of times to. Why not enjoy what he is doing for Barcelona? All those goals I. Such a short space of time and in such important matches. Seems people can't wait for some drama to bang on about

Not sure what your point is.

Who said they cant enjoy his play or his goals due to that stamp?

Saying things like that just totally try to take it down a different direction for no reason.

Suarez is brilliant and wouldnt change him, that doesnt alter the fact he could have got a red for that yesterday and left team in tough situation.

Barcafan 2304

Point is what I made. If you don't get it that's your look out. People criticising Suarez and over analysing his behaviour when he has been nothing but a success both on and off the pitch

F

Flavia

That's a part of Suarez game I was hoping to not see again. Too bad lfp don't use tv to punish players, because he deserved a suspension for that.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Just total guess work though and it takes the idea as if Suarez was some kind of innocent victim of bullying from the defender and reacted late on in game.

Suarez would have been winding defender up 'words, pinching' as much as him if we are guessing the situation.

To me it just looks like a regular day in the office type of a thing. A stiker trying his best to force the defender to something stupid and vice-versa. Suarez just saw an opportunity there to take things a bit further in an innocent looking way.

But he wouldn't do it to most of the defenders so I'm guessing that Abdennour frustrated him enough to be stepped on a bit. And as Abdennour is a good defender, he might have just pissed him off by taunting him about him not being productive enough.

JamDav1982

To me it just looks like a regular day in the office type of a thing. A stiker trying his best to force the defender to something stupid and vice-versa. Suarez just saw an opportunity there to take things a bit further in an innocent looking way.

But he wouldn't do it to most of the defenders so I'm guessing that Abdennour frustrated him enough to be stepped on a bit. And as Abdennour is a good defender, he might have just pissed him off by taunting him about him not being productive enough.

Maybe the defender said nothing to him all game and Suarez reacted as not playing all that well......making up scenarios is pointless just to protect a player you like really.

Dont even have that big an issue with Suarez doing it as loads of players do it but he is taking a risk and it doesnt need to be justified as almost being the fault of the defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans