9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I was so angry at him for the stamp, and than a couple of minutes later he ran into their goalie as well. After three vampire-incidents he better be a freaking angel, no more BS. When he started to fool around we dropped momentum, momentum we could have used to win this game. Yes he scored later on, but he still better keep away from BS like this.

Galaxyman

I was so angry at him for the stamp, and than a couple of minutes later he ran into their goalie as well. After three vampire-incidents he better be a freaking angel, no more BS. When he started to fool around we dropped momentum, momentum we could have used to win this game. Yes he scored later on, but he still better keep away from BS like this.

I'm in the opposite camp. There's a clip later of Suarez telling that defender: "Yeah? You went studs up into my knees before! So shut up!"

Good on Luis for standing up for himself. Professional defenders are the worst scum. They'll do anything to gain an advantage and will usually beat the hell out of forwards for 90 minutes; from: punches, eye rakes, holding, stepping on, hard fouls.

Next time the defender think twice before grabbing him all game.

Last edited:

Serbian

Horrible apart from the goal.

no messi was horroble! tonight sadly / Suarez has the right to stand up to bully defenders! Stomp or no stomp i dont care if he uses elbows like ronaldo did as long as long he doesnt bite!! he can punch kick ect but for whatever reason social media goes into meltdown frenzy if he bites like its end of the world. Problem is fans expect Suarez to be like messi quite nice ice cold uninterested in the game like messi today...but its impossible. Suarez is like a Wolvarine if he were an animal. Forocious, Aggressive, Unpredictable on the edge , Never give up play like his life depends on it, Thats what makes him great and special player he is, he will never be calm, he is a danger man always at 100%, and sadly his killer instict may get the better out of him eventually once in a while. He is who he is, on the football pitch he is a wolvarine, outside pitch he is a great family man calm and nice, fans need to accept and respect the good and the bad, because he can not change who he is inside and his instinct and drive to win. I fully respect and accept his die hard attitude, and if he looses his cool once in a while , then il still stay by him

Last edited:

El Flaco

Suárez runs into Jaume Domenech

[gfy]PowerlessFairGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]UnlinedWellinformedFlies[/gfy]

Tiny Kim

no messi was horroble! tonight sadly / Suarez has the right to stand up to bully defenders! Stomp or no stomp i dont care if he uses elbows like ronaldo did as long as long he doesnt bite!! he can punch kick ect but for whatever reason social media goes into meltdown frenzy if he bites like its end of the world. Problem is fans expect Suarez to be like messi quite nice ice cold uninterested in the game like messi today...but its impossible. Suarez is like a Wolvarine if he were an animal. Forocious, Aggressive, Unpredictable on the edge , Never give up play like his life depends on it, Thats what makes him great and special player he is, he will never be calm, he is a danger man always at 100%, and sadly his killer instict may get the better out of him eventually once in a while. He is who he is, on the football pitch he is a wolvarine, outside pitch he is a great family man calm and nice, fans need to accept and respect the good and the bad, because he can not change who he is inside and his instinct and drive to win. I fully respect and accept his die hard attitude, and if he looses his cool once in a while , then il still stay by him

I fully agree with you.

For those of you that think he's going to become an angel and a role model for your kids like Messi or Neymar, you're going to be sorely disappointed. He cares little for those individual "popularity contest" trophies or "role model" awards. What he cares about is willing himself and his teammates to win, giving 110% every match. His mad passion and huger is what drives his performances. Of course, they sometimes come off bad, but the rewards more than make up for that. He wouldn't be where he is today without that. He is what he is. If anybody can't deal with that, that's their own problem. As for me, I'd rather see a raving, starving, 'win at all costs' Suarez rather than watch a docile Suarez who can only be arsed about putting a shift in when he feels like it.

khorne

I fully agree with you.

For those of you that think he's going to become an angel and a role model for your kids like Messi or Neymar, you're going to be sorely disappointed. He cares little for those individual "popularity contest" trophies or "role model" awards. What he cares about is willing himself and his teammates to win, giving 110% every match. His mad passion and huger is what drives his performances. Of course, they sometimes come off bad, but the rewards more than make up for that. He wouldn't be where he is today without that. He is what he is. If anybody can't deal with that, that's their own problem. As for me, I'd rather see a raving, starving, 'win at all costs' Suarez rather than watch a docile Suarez who can only be arsed about putting a shift in when he feels like it.

The problem with that kind of logic is that you can substitute suarez in your text with diego costa, and it still works fine.

I quite like suarez and i'm cool with his way of approaching the game. Not everyone can be a puyol. But the point is, you can be the lord of all cunts on the pitch as long as you stay within the grey zone of what's legal. if the ref sees him doing that stomp he's gone and rightly so. Don't hurt the team, otherwise do whatever floats your goat

Serbian

The problem with that kind of logic is that you can substitute suarez in your text with diego costa, and it still works fine.

I quite like suarez and i'm cool with his way of approaching the game. Not everyone can be a puyol. But the point is, you can be the lord of all cunts on the pitch as long as you stay within the grey zone of what's legal. if the ref sees him doing that stomp he's gone and rightly so. Don't hurt the team, otherwise do whatever floats your goat
i 100% Disagree!! Costa is nothing like Suarez. Costa fights his own demons and looks for confrontation he doesnt run or press like Suarez. He is nothing like Suarez, Costa is way way more naturaly dirty player like his personality. Costa is a party animal goes out til 3 am in morning party then he trains at noon,Suarez never does that they are completly different

JamDav1982

i 100% Disagree!! Costa is nothing like Suarez. Costa fights his own demons and looks for confrontation he doesnt run or press like Suarez. He is nothing like Suarez, Costa is way way more naturaly dirty player like his personality. Costa is a party animal goes out til 3 am in morning party then he trains at noon,Suarez never does that they are completly different

You cant really say Costa is a way, way more dirty player than Suarez that is just deluded.

I love Suarez but he is a dirty fucker on the pitch but has curbed it a bit at Barca. We are speaking about a player that has been done three times for biting and been involved in a lot of unsavoury incidents.

Wouldnt change anything about him but it is totally biased to make out Costa is 'way way' worse than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans