9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian

Best striker in the world. That is all.

no thats not all. Best striker is a given, he is also one of the most complete players out there, the type of goals Suarez can score i challenge messi neymar or ronaldo to do better, and its not possible. His shooting technique is best i have seen, through out his career he has always scored sick sick goals.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
no thats not all. Best striker is a given, he is also one of the most complete players out there, the type of goals Suarez can score i challenge messi neymar or ronaldo to do better, and its not possible. His shooting technique is best i have seen, through out his career he has always scored sick sick goals.

I was gonna add that Messi said before R9 had the best striking technique on the ball he'd ever seen, wonder if he thinks different now :suarez1:

FC B

You can tell from a mile he's full of confidence as it once was for LFC and he is shining in Barca shirt like never before !

Keep it up :suarez::yes:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Luis Enrique: "Luis Suarez is like a magnet, he attracts positive things. It's like he's already playing at Barça for ages."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans