9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian

Only delusional people can dare to put Aguero and his legs made of glass ahead of our fucking warrior.
100% truth! Aguero is a man made of glass. Suarez is a man of steel. Rock solid durable. And his skill is better than of aguero, its an insult trying to put aguero in the same breath as charuah warrior suarez

SwiftGuyver

he's just so hungry for success and so consistent with his performances.

one of the best the EPL ever had and i'm 100% certain by the end of his career with Barca he'll be one of the best La Liga has ever seen as well.

he's currently one of the top 3-4 players in the world. that's a fact. IMO he has been in the top 5 for the last 3 or 4 seasons as well.

beast.

FC B

Lol...I love this guy but I will say one thing. I think sometimes he has too much eye on the ball i.e. tunnelvision. I think he legitimately didn't see Neymar until it was too late.
But that's okay, we already had a 3-0 so its permittable.

Man, he is 10 times morre altruist of a player than Neymar is for instance, give him credit where he deserves it fully.
Neymar only started to catch up in this regard with Luis since Messi god injured.

Neymessi

His finishing is top notch.If our trio is 1 on 1 with the keeper,the order of them converting are
ney>messi>suarez for me and suarez still has world class finishing.We have the best finishers in the game ahead of the likes of ronaldo etc in our team.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Bringing back that Liverpool killer instinct in front of goal, was only a matter of time really. Simply world class.

BarcaOG

Banned
I was honestly of the opinion that, in his last year at Liverpool, he was the best player in the world.

And he's still right up there. A machine. A veritable machine. That first goal is stupefying.

BarcaVillain

100% truth! Aguero is a man made of glass. Suarez is a man of steel. Rock solid durable. And his skill is better than of aguero, its an insult trying to put aguero in the same breath as charuah warrior suarez

I can't say I really agree. Luis is absolutely world class, yes, but so is Aguero. On top form I don't think there's much between them. What ends the debate though is that, sadly, it seems Aguero will always suffer persistent hamstring injuries. That, in the end, will probably put off the very top clubs in Europe.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Suarez's final Season with Liverpool was just crazy.

Shame he didn't get the EPL Title that season.

Those are simply the ones he converted, his overall play was really phenomenal that season...After all those years of reading & hearing about him, it was the first time I spent much time seeing his matches - literally blown away

Galaxyman

I can't say I really agree. Luis is absolutely world class, yes, but so is Aguero. On top form I don't think there's much between them. What ends the debate though is that, sadly, it seems Aguero will always suffer persistent hamstring injuries. That, in the end, will probably put off the very top clubs in Europe.

I'd pick Suarez purely on mental strength alone. If Barcelona were ever losing 3-0 to anyone, Suarez is the man to turn things around. His personality and drive are electrifying. While Aguero's been known to consistently under perform in big game situations. (See: Copa America 2015 final, last weekend vs. Liverpool, or any Champions League elimination match).

Also, his healing is and resistance to injury is so impressive that LFC fans used to refer to him as "Wolverine". Let that sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans