9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

10426769_1083419508364931_3585797334057908203_n.jpg

L

linetty

"I would think that in five years' time if there was a certain nerve hit or chord rung with Suarez in a different situation he would react in the same way."

He should've put a bet on it.

Maria

Sport was writting today that Luis Enrique likes Suarez because he is a player who is always 'hungry'. :rofl1:

'Del uruguayo le gusta la ambición y el hambre de victoria que demuestra en cada partido hasta el punto de morder al rival si es necesario. Luis Suárez ha recibido varias sanciones por su compartamiento dentro del campo que no hacen más que demostrar su hambre de victoria'

SwiftGuyver

obviously completely unacceptable...

i seriously can't believe it!

he has had an absolutely amazing season with Liverpool, won PFA Players' Player of the Year, FWA Footballer of the Year, European Golden Shoe, Barclays Player of the Season, FSF Player of the Year etc etc. then he returns 4 weeks after keyhole knee surgery to score 2 goals in a crucial World Cup game when he was probably only 70-80% fit and is possibly on the verge of a dream move to Barca or Real and he goes and does this! again!

he seems like a pretty mellow, likeable guy off the field, a devoted family man, a top professional in training etc. but when he gets on the pitch and feels a moment of frustration he just loses it, seems to have no self control. such a shame because he is an immense talent.

F

Flavia

Sport was writting today that Luis Enrique likes Suarez because he is a player who is always 'hungry'. :rofl1:

'Del uruguayo le gusta la ambición y el hambre de victoria que demuestra en cada partido hasta el punto de morder al rival si es necesario. Luis Suárez ha recibido varias sanciones por su compartamiento dentro del campo que no hacen más que demostrar su hambre de victoria'

Oh boy :lol:

DennyCrane

He's not insane or mentally ill, and he isn't an ass hole either. He just can't control himself in some situations. I feel sorry for him for that and I wish no one here would ever be like this. People seriously think he does that on purpose...

Oli Kahn just 'explained' it and found it rather amusing. It's the pressure. If anyone knows, he does.

kahn-b10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans