9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

He's not insane or mentally ill, and he isn't an ass hole either. He just can't control himself in some situations. I feel sorry for him for that and I wish no one here would ever be like this. People seriously think he does that on purpose...

I guess Pepe isn't insane and just can't handle the pressure either.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Bq6b392CEAARtOx.jpg:large

I find this picture so hilarious, Chiellini is laying there and his expression is all like, "What the fuck this guy just bit me what the actual fuck is he on drugs?!" and Suarez is just, "Ow, that one hurt. I need to remember not to bite shoulder-bones next time."

Tomchin

Despicable action, should be banned from the international scene for a while for this.

Nevertheless, I still want him, one stupid action doesn't change that.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
RAWK posters are defending him. They say Chiellini attacked Suarez teeth with his elbow and their senior members are having a go at others for ''not standing by their man when times are tough'', Pool fans are pathetic.

Can't believe some here defend him. These same guys have a go at Pepe, same thing.

Kerrybai

Rabid dogs like him deserve to be exterminated. So definitely against.

You complain about comments being disgusting and then you ask for him to be exterminated :lol:

What he did is awful but not uncommon, It happens in Rugby and boxing, other sports too. Rugby players get very long bans, I think the same should happen for Saurez but I don't think he'll get anything.

Suarez screwed his team over though, he will probably get a long time ban

Hm not sure, I don't think they ban retrospectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans