Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

Suarez's 1st goal vs. Celtic

[gfy]DescriptiveAppropriateGrouper[/gfy]

Suarez's 2nd goal vs. Celtic

[gfy]TeemingIckyGrizzlybear[/gfy]

dakt

It took a long time in the game for him to finally make a difference. I hope he'll show up against Atletico.

SahanBarca

Suarez: "Me and all other players don't care about individual numbers, the important thing is to win titles at the end of the season."

Liar :blush:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thought he looked a bit out of rhythm early, not linking up great with the rest of MSN but as Messi went into his mode, everyone started to play better

NorthernVictory

He's the bruiser, the all-terrain vehicle we lacked during the late Pep, Tito and Tata years. What a savage. He has that insane X-factor where he literally makes everyone around him play better, including Messi. He creates so much space and chaos for M&N to work their silky and deceptive skills.

SocalBarcaFan

It's the same comments after almost every game. You don't see people coming on saying he never put a foot wrong or was perfect in everything. Yet it almost seems like it benefits him and the team. With Suarez his organized chaos really seems to throw the opposing team off. It's like the rest of the team has perfect precision and then up top you have "the wrecking ball".

footyfan

Calma, calma
I know why he runs like that, even after the 6th goal, but I won't elaborate any more.

Ronaldo-Thumbs-Up.png

El Flaco

Suárez outmuscle a player during his run vs. Leganés

[gfy]BrownUnrealisticAstrangiacoral[/gfy]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans