9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxyman

I found this. Michael Owen's analysis of Luis Suarez during the 2014 WC. Basically, he calls Suarez the best striker in generations; literally redefining the position of forward and evolving the game itself. It's very in-depth.

2qar7md.png

Last edited:

Serbian

I found this. Michael Owen's analysis of Luis Suarez during the 2014 WC. Basically, he calls Suarez the best striker in generations; literally redefining the position of forward and evolving the game itself. It's very in-depth.

2qar7md.png
100% agree, thats what ive been saying for years and years

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For fans who enjoy him now, you really have to watch his last year or two with Liverpool - some glorious action from him, just was lacking teammates to keep up with that quality...unlike now

A big reason why I continue to say he will not only help Messi extend his game & career but boost Neymar's as well. I suspect it had some sort of positive impact on Munir as well. The boxer analogy with the lethal punch is apropos too, IMO. He's one of a handful of players in the modern era that immediately incites fear in the opposition, even among fans

El Flaco

Penalty call

[gfy]DependentFlusteredArcticwolf[/gfy]

[gfy]FreshCompassionateGopher[/gfy]

Suarez's goal vs. Paraguay

[gfy]DarlingSnarlingCatfish[/gfy]

El Flaco

I'm glad that Suárez didn't got a injury during the game against Alavés today.

Lucho decided to throw him in without letting the Uruguayan making a warm-up when Alavés hada 2-1 lead.

SahanBarca

Goals + Assist in First 100 games :)

Luis Suarez - 131 , Win - 80% Trophies: 8
Hype - Lewandowski is better

Cristiano - 124 , Win - 76% Trophies : 1
Hype - Best player in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans