8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

JamDav1982

Pedri didnt look like he ran out of energy yesterday.

Looked more like Xavi trying to be proatctive and measure his minutes when 3-1 up.

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah think he could play 90 minutes. Maybe not twice a week for 8 weeks straight at the moment but he's nowhere near Arthur.

More of a case of Xavi being careful since we have no other useful mids. Probably won't play 90 minutes the upcoming games either with Napoli coming up.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
0 shots while playing 70 mins in the LCAM/left inside forward role. Pedri just lacks directness. That chipped through-ball attempt in a clear scoring opportunity at the edge of the box was the final straw. Too cute

Temptation

Decent game today. Looked fitter and sharper. Pressed well. Retained the ball well. But my god, this geezer is awful in the final third! Utterly useless in the business end of the pitch. His lack of creativity and decisiveness in those number 10 pockets is hindering Gundogan's game.

Raketa10

Pedri needs to raise his game ASAP or he'll never reach his potential. His finishing is awful, he lacks that final pass, he is slow with and without the ball and lacks pace. Additionaly, he literally has strength to play 45 minutes of serious football right now. At the moment he is far from players like Bellingham or Wirtz and things should have been different.

Last edited:

BJJ

Ever since he's been on a bodybuilding double biceps trip h8s stamina seems to have suffered.
Is he carrying too.much weight??
I don't remember him having stamina issues when he broke into the first team.

BBZ8800

Ever since he's been on a bodybuilding double biceps trip h8s stamina seems to have suffered.
Is he carrying too.much weight??
I don't remember him having stamina issues when he broke into the first team.
He didn't have stamina issues 2-3 years ago because he was the master of hide and seek.

He would pass the ball and disappear for 10 minutes from the field.

During those 10 minutes he would go to take a nap at Camp Nou locker rooms.
Then he would return to the field, make one fancy pass and went back to sleeping in locker room for another 10 minutes.

Lately, since we are not playing at Camp Nou anymore, Montjuic has locked locker rooms, so he can't leave the pitch and thus has to run all the time.

This is where his stamina issues came from.

He had these stamina issues in the past.
The only difference is that he was hiding and napping during matches.

Total-Football

I have never seen a player that plays worse at 19 than at 17 like Pedro. It's like the player he was two years ago is twice the player he is now.

Home of Barca Fans