8 - Pedri

KingLeo10

He's been on the path to being a lost cause for the last 10-12 months now. Injured too much and missed big stretches of season, and when he's not injured, he's a passenger in games.

The Euros this summer will be the end of his being considered in the public eye as an "elite young player/gem".

iniestaGOAT

Reading the comments in this thread.. once again I think I have been proven right.

Gavi is the daddy in the midfield.
Not these pretenders.

(Minus gundo.. he is already proven)

BusiTheKing

I could see him being good, even great, but only under very particular circumstances: if we already have control and dominance over the game and there's plenty of dynamic movement around him. I.e. if he has others around him to do the hard work, then he can do the pretty work.

But having to fight for spaces, make deep runs, chase the ball around... he's well below par in this area of the game. Plus it wears him out quickly and he doesn't even have energy to do what he's actually good at.

Even though he has some spark of creativity he is simply to small too slow to be a serious player. When he broke through he got hyped because he made some moments of magic not because he was a real midfield presence.

Now he is asked to be a real midfielder that carries the midfield and he can't. He is bullied constantly he cannot get away from the press because he is too slow and runs like he hasn't slept in days.

People thought he gained some muscle but in reality he is still a twig and always the smallest on the pitch. Look at other players of his height and you will see legs and bodies twice his size. Sell this guy asap before ppl actually realize this.

Home of Barca Fans