8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

JohnN

He was ok. Had 1-2 good take ones, 2 disallowed goals (not his fault) and overall was better than the rest of the attackers. He grew into the match as time went on. Good start for his NT career at only 17.

Andresito

Staff member
Man there's something about his body language when he's on the ball. Gives me the feeling that he can become a very special player.

JamDav1982

Trincao and Pedri = Trincy and the Brain.

Araujo, Puig, Fati, Konrad, Pedri and Trincao potentially give a lot to be excited about when new team is built

serghei

So, how is he after the first two games? More of a last third player or more of a midfielder. More Fabregas or more Iniesta? Or maybe more David Silva :lol:.

George_Costanza

Trincao and Pedri = Trincy and the Brain.

Araujo, Puig, Fati, Konrad, Pedri and Trincao potentially give a lot to be excited about when new team is built

Play those kids as much as possible and they can be ready starters for UCL KOs.

Convert Konrad to LB as we have so many options for LW. He is still young and will adapt well for LB position.

UCL TEAM

--------------------MATS
Semedo---Araujo----Lenglet---Konrad
------------Pjanic----FDJ-----
---Trin-------Puig------Fati
------------Messi (for lethal finishing)

Jallo

He?s got magic this kid, I cannot believe this incompetent board is actually going to leave us with some promising prospects.

hardyboy

Play those kids as much as possible and they can be ready starters for UCL KOs.

Convert Konrad to LB as we have so many options for LW. He is still young and will adapt well for LB position.

UCL TEAM

--------------------MATS
Semedo---Araujo----Lenglet---Konrad
------------Pjanic----FDJ-----
---Trin-------Puig------Fati
------------Messi (for lethal finishing)

That team would get knocked out in Top 16

Messi983

It's not like our veteran team wouldn't get knocked out in the last 16 round either if we'll get a tough draw. At least that team would have some "excuses" due to their relative youth/inexperience and kids could learn something. They'll need to get through growing pains eventually to become better longterm.

I don't see Konrad as a LB though.

need to work on his shots

Yeah, he should learn from Messi how to place shots better. I don't expect him to ever be a prolific scorer but that's ok as this won't be his role in the team. Would still be nice if he could add goals to his repertoire to further improve as a player though. He has more than enough time for that but for now it's good for him to come into scoring chances even more so playing with other squad/backup players with whom he never played before.

Home of Barca Fans