8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

messi2140

6racies Xavi

No. Dembouz #10

we're on our way.

tenor.gif

serghei

I want him to get minutes at the first team. Every talented player we have needs to get minutes. Solid minutes, taken away from Raktitic, Busi, Roberto, Vidal.

ViscaFCB

I'd rather see him play in Copa del Rey matches and get some minutes in LaLiga than Rakitic or Vidal as an option in the bench. imo he shouldn't go anywhere.

serghei

Some minutes? He should get minutes once every other match. Even in the games you start some veterans, they should be out by min. 60, and subbed with Puig or Pedri.

Are there 5 subs next season as well?

Vilarrubi

Some minutes? He should get minutes once every other match. Even in the games you start some veterans, they should be out by min. 60, and subbed with Puig or Pedri.

Not sure for La Liga yet. Premier League voted against it and they’re back to 3.

serghei

Not sure for La Liga yet. Premier League voted against it and they?re back to 3.

Even if there aren't, in the games veterans start, they need to be out by min. 60. And replaced with young players. And in the easier Camp Nou matches, young players to start the matches.

I want to use the games vs Eibars and Valladolid at home to allow the youngsters to grow in confidence.

ViscaFCB

Yeah, I totally agree with you. By "some minutes" I was referring to constant activity throughout the season; meaning he could be a perfect sub for say Panic, Vidal, Griezamann or whoever. and yes, there will be five subs next season. So no excuse to not playing Trincao, Pedri, Araujo, etc.

Vilarrubi

Even if there aren't, in the games veterans start, they need to be out by min. 60. And replaced with young players. And in the easier Camp Nou matches, young players to start the matches.

Yeah. Team should be picked on merit from now on, not “experience”.

serghei

Vidal has no business playing now. He was supposed to give us more energy but he's past it as well. Him and Rakitic should be first ones out in midfield. Busi moved on the bench in a rotation role. And suddenly we have some young promising players like Puig and Pedri, an established young top class player, De Jong, one experienced player Pjanic, and one rotation veteran Busi.

Only if Van de Beek/Wijnaldum come should Pedri be loaned.

Home of Barca Fans