7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Thiago10

Jezus, how long can it take to submit an offer? Barto had 4 months to prepare one, did he start on the 1st of January?

el mag

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/philippe-coutinho-latest-liverpool-fighting-14115334.amp?__twitter_impression=true

James Pearce on Coutinho. It's happening guys

MIXA

Jezus, how long can it take to submit an offer? Barto had 4 months to prepare one, did he start on the 1st of January?

He probably lost the bid template so he has to start from scratch. Poor guy.

As far as the sales template is concerned, I fear that is missing for quite some time which would explain why no player ever leaves this club.

Messi983

Liverpool is playing Merseyside derby tonight, don't expect anything today.

But there are rumours Mina could be confirmed later today.

Raketa10

I'm kinda confused as to what you are panicking about? It hasn't even been 5 days since the market opened, and every single tier 1 reliable Liverpool source is pretty much confirming that an offer is coming and Liverpool will sell for the right price.

Because buying him now makes much more sense than buying him in the end of month. We have a lot of games in January (La Liga and Copa) so if we'll invest 150 mil I want him to be available immediately so he can start contributing otherwise we can sign him in summer. If he comes in the end of January and lets say he'll need a minimum one month to adapt we would basically have only 3 month use of him this year so IMHO he needs to come here ASAP.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans