7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Devils

Damn...Reddy gave in yesterday and James Pearce today.

All these fools getting utterly mangled by :bartomeu:

:bartomeu: probably sitting in his office like:

tumblr_mczr6e80PD1qe4308o1_250.gif

Ammar17j

[MENTION=19793]Jombi[/MENTION] all 3 tier 1 journalists saying deal is almost done, there you go

So... I know James Pearce is the most reliable journalist of Liverpool... But there is still a chance he is going to stay in Liverpool we don't know what Liverpool is going to do.... Barto should know we don't have any time now and should hurry up. It doesn't make any sense if we gonna sign him later on in January... We could get Atletico or Real in the Copa after we beat Celta.... I mean it's better if we sign him this week then later on in January...

draconifire

I think it's rather unlikely he will come this month. Sorry to be pessimistic.

Think all the signs are pointing towards him coming this month.
Makes sense for us, and will be the best scenario going forward. Doesn't makes sense for Liverpool though, as they are still in the race for trophies.

Kohe321

Damn...Reddy gave in yesterday and James Pearce today.

All these fools getting utterly mangled by :bartomeu:

:bartomeu: probably sitting in his office like:

tumblr_mczr6e80PD1qe4308o1_250.gif

Haha yeah. I am thinking they are holding off doing anything today out of respect for Liverpool's game tonight.

But Bartomeu could just be sitting there rubbing his hands, planning to drop some new information to the press 30 minutes before the match starts.

giphy.gif

jairzinho

Better we get him now than to go over this whole process in the summer and by then his price may be higher.

In the summer we can focus on Griezmann and whoever else we need.

Nike seems to be pushing them to make the move aswell.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I too think Nike has something to do it. They probably feel cheated after signing latest shirt deal with us with Neymar leaving.

pepi

Coutinho’s agents are in Barcelona to finalise contract details with Barça. Emissaries of Barça and Coutinho are in Liverpool to complete a deal with the Anfield club as the transfer of Coutinho enters its final stages. [sport]

Home of Barca Fans