7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

I'm guessing you are from RAWK by the delusion you show, redcafe folk were right :lol:

PSG paid a ridiculous buyout clause for Neymar, thats not cherry picking. you come here claiming we are a has been club and a stepping stone club - this coming from a LIVERPOOL fan :rofl1: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done for reaching the CL groupstage, i'd take that Coutinho money to patch up that sorry ass defence of yours

Um. PSG decided to pick a player they wanted. They produced the cash. You lot bitched about it. Neymar is now a PSG player. How is that not cherry picking? And at least we turn up to games unlike you lot in super copa. Or does that not count because you dont want it too? Good luck watching your club win 0 trophies this season after failing to get all your summer tranfers Paulinho aside. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Barca, still a 'top' side. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

gr98

Um. PSG decided to pick a player they wanted. They produced the cash. You lot bitched about it. Neymar is now a PSG player. How is that not cherry picking? And at least we turn up to games unlike you lot in super copa. Or does that not count because you dont want it too? Good luck watching your club win 0 trophies this season after failing to get all your summer tranfers Paulinho aside. ������������������������������������������������������������ Barca, still a 'top' side. ����������������������������

0 trophies, that's something Liverpool fans are accustomed with.

Givenchy

Um. PSG decided to pick a player they wanted. They produced the cash. You lot bitched about it. Neymar is now a PSG player. How is that not cherry picking? And at least we turn up to games unlike you lot in super copa. Or does that not count because you dont want it too? Good luck watching your club win 0 trophies this season after failing to get all your summer tranfers Paulinho aside. ������������������������������������������������������������ Barca, still a 'top' side. ����������������������������

Neymar is a 222m cherry :lol:

We lost the super copa against the best Madrid in years, ofcourse it counts. I guess we'll have 0 trophies in common then :lol: :cheers:

1993Kaan1993

Or it'll be 6-3 to us with 13 mins to go. Its easy. PSG came and cherry picked a player who wanted to go to a bigger club by your co forum buddys reckoning... making Barca a stepping stone. Not difficult unless you are a Barca fan apparently. Oh and you were one 'top' club too many on that list. Ill give yoy a clue which one shouldnt be there. It begins with B and ends in arca. Now, if we were talking about one-man teams in rapid decline.... ��

you must thank Hofenheim's Rcb. you scored 4 goals thank to him. otherwise, it would be very hard for you.

tell me a top club who didn't win their league title since 27 years? you are not a top club and you won't be. The end of the story. Good night.

BigBarcaBoy

I'm guessing you are from RAWK by the delusion you show, redcafe folk were right :lol:

PSG paid a ridiculous buyout clause for Neymar, thats not cherry picking. you come here claiming we are a has been club and a stepping stone club - this coming from a LIVERPOOL fan :rofl1: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done for reaching the CL groupstage, i'd take that Coutinho money to patch up that sorry ass defence of yours
People on redcafe aren't allowed out in daylight

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do with that as you will.

Suarez
Mané - Messi - Dembélé

for example is a Coutinho-less option and certainly not a bad one.

I've thought about something like that before, but not found a way it sounds balanced on paper.

clemente

Maybe just don't buy anyone, I would rather finish 3rd, it will be depressing to see another year of Messi going to waste, but at least we wont pay 150m for fucking Coutinho..

gasgas

If we got only Coutinho, I believe we will switch from wings to 4-4-3-2-1 with 2 AMCs behind Suarez

I imagine this is what you are referring to

....................Ter stegen..........
Semedo..pique..umtiti....alba
Paulinho..Samper.busquets..Rakitic
.........deulofeu..iniesta...Roberto
..................messi.....coutinho
..........................suarez

Home of Barca Fans