7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

pregra

Take away his long rangers and he has been pretty meh if you ask me. Not able to unlock defenses at all. Especially not when we actually need some unlocking.

ab739

Take away his long rangers and he has been pretty meh if you ask me. Not able to unlock defenses at all. Especially not when we actually need some unlocking.

He seems to be the only one trying though, while both messi and Suarez are just stagnant clogging the middle

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
As inconsistent as they come. But right now, I want to see Valverde fuck right off before I judge anyone.

ASordidGod

Yeah, agree. Imo he's massively over rated on here. Very good on his day but nowhere near world's best, which he should be for the price. Nice goal, couple of good link ups in opening 20, but after that nothing, just like the whole team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, agree. Imo he's massively over rated on here. Very good on his day but nowhere near world's best, which he should be for the price. Nice goal, couple of good link ups in opening 20, but after that nothing, just like the whole team.

Which player on this team is performing to their potential? Messi? Well Messi somehow manages to find a way even though he has an off day from time to time too.

Literally every player we've signed is performing well below their potential. The experienced players on this squad are performing below their standards.

Even Rakitic has turned into dust once we returned to a 4-3-3 and his faux DM role in a 4-4-2 disappeared.

Last edited:

ASordidGod

Which player on this team is performing to their potential? Messi? Well Messi somehow manages to find a way even though he has an off day from time to time too.

Literally every player we've signed is performing well below their potential. The experienced players on this squad are performing below their standards.

Even Rakitic has turned into dust once we returned to a 4-3-3 and his faux DM role in a 4-4-2 disappeared.

Oh I agree, and more than anyone I blame Valverde. Re Coutinho, however, I'm not just talking about his time here, I'm talking about Liverpool too, where he was good but nowhere near worth what we paid. For the price of him and Dembele we could have got, say, Thiago and Hazard, and be a much better team for it. Imo, anyway.

Raki13

Doing exactly what he did at Liverpool , disappears for long spells of games. Nowhere near as good as the hype on here. Our bigger problem though is the manager , and it needs sorted quickly.

Home of Barca Fans