7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

henias

What if Liverpool don't get back to us and we end up with our dicks in our hands?

Stop being a CUCK Barto and take the initiative.

cUS0eUF.jpg

Devils

What if Liverpool don't get back to us and we end up with our dicks in our hands?

Stop being a CUCK Barto and take the initiative.

I think it's pretty obvious we've been in communication with Liverpool for awhile now and they've opened the door for us to submit an offer for Coutinho.

Zone_of_Possible_Agreement.jpg

We are offering in the 150-160 mark and we are waiting on Liverpool demands in the area of possible agreement and then the negotiations can begin.

I have a feeling that the fee was already agreed by both clubs and all Liverpool have to do is reaffirm it now that the window is officially open.

Raketa10

I think it's pretty obvious we've been in communication with Liverpool for awhile now and they've opened the door for us to submit an offer for Coutinho.

Zone_of_Possible_Agreement.jpg

We are offering in the 150-160 mark and we are waiting on Liverpool demands in the area of possible agreement and then the negotiations can begin.

I have a feeling that the fee was already agreed by both clubs and all Liverpool have to do is reaffirm it now that the window is officially open.

:lol: without this scheme we would be lost and we wouldn’t have any chance to reach an agreement!

<iframe src='//players.brightcove.net/4221396001/r1mPWQ7cg_default/index.html?videoId=5701028021001&applicationId=LIVERPOOLECHO%20Embed%20Offsite&referrerUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liverpoolecho.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news%2Fliverpool-philippe-coutinho-danger-letting-14108741&ttID=5701028021001&plID=r1mPWQ7cg&publisherId=4221396001&videoTitle=James%20Pearce%20with%20the%20latest%20on%20the%20Philippe%20Coutinho%20situation&videoPublishedDate=2018-01-03T11%3A44%3A46Z&adUnitId=%2F5293%2Fliverpoolecho.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news&correlator=1514991941597&token=' allowfullscreen frameborder=0 width='640px' height='360px'></iframe>

Interesting soundbite from Pearce.

FCBfan22

We are apparently ready to table 133 million pounds in the next few hours. Multiple sources saying that. But they don't say if it's up front or with add-ons.

FCBfan22

Philippe Coutinho has already chosen his Barcelona shirt number (7) but faces a battle with Arda Turan for it. (Source: Diario Gol)

LOL. Arda, you can fuck off.

Devils

That @UltraAutistic guy is a fucking prick.

The twitter accounts I follow were slamming him the other day because he was mocking Liverpool fans over this transfer because he even went so far as to bring up Hillsborough.

The garbage he spews shouldn't be shared, it only fuels his pathetic little twitter tirade. He's the saddest POS on twitter, very unfortunate that he identifies himself as a Barca twitter and fan.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans