7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

FCBfan22

Liverpool fans are getting desperate on Twitter:

Gonna be fun when Barcelona start treating Coutinho like shite as they have with previous Brazilian players, and his back injuries suddenly reappear.

Yeah, we unmotivated Ronaldinho with forcing him to party and we forced Neymar to P$G.

FCBfan22

Another fun one:

It might not. No chance Barcelona can spend over £250m on Coutinho, Greizmann, Di Maria in one window without going under FFP investigation

Ronaldinho10

Another fun one:

It might not. No chance Barcelona can spend over £250m on Coutinho, Greizmann, Di Maria in one window without going under FFP investigation

The typical frustration. they fear that now more then ever the deal is done and Coutinho will become a Barca player. They probably assumed Klopp will not give him up and now its hitting them in the face.

Xaviniesta

Another fun one:

Their comments make my eyes bleed :lol: On reddit, on twitter, their forum, just the same type of comments everywhere

Raketa10

Some say that we will sign him now and bring him in summer. That would be the stupidest thing EVER!
During this 6 months he can get seriously injured and than what?! I would never pay 150 mil for a player and than let him stay at that club for another 6 months.

Messi983

The danger of selling so many players is unless the plan is to replace them with for example b team players then the spectre of a weak squad looms large. Doesn't seem as if there is any real planning going on

We don't really need to replace most of them.

- Arda - no replacement needed
- Gomes - Coutinho
- Vidal - no replacement needed as we have players who could fill in as RW backup to Dembele if needed
- Deulofeu - promote Arnaiz, he would bring similar things but think he'll do better
- Paco - Griezmann (if he comes if not then keep Paco as he's improving)
- Denis - Alena
- Rafinha - no replacement really needed but we could also keep one of him or Denis as backup wingers (I'd rather keep Denis as he's at least able to stay healthy but it also depends on the offers we'll get for them)
- Vermaelen - maybe get De Vrij on a free transfer or find another cheaper option. Don't really see us going after De Ligt if we'll buy both Cou and Griezmann. But this decision in summer will probably depend a lot on how quick and good Mina will adapt to the team. If he'll show he can become a reliable 3rd CB then we could probably go for another youger and less experienced CB who will have time to adapt next season. If he'll struggle then it would maybe be better to bring a more proven player.

cro-man

Some say that we will sign him now and bring him in summer. That would be the stupidest thing EVER!
During this 6 months he can get seriously injured and than what?! I would never pay 150 mil for a player and than let him stay at that club for another 6 months.

True he will one of the expensivest transfers ever and we should wait and risk him getting hammered in epl? No way ...they should lower the price if they want us to wait till summer and even than its some gamble... I hope this board is not stupid enough to pay 150+ for a player and not get him immedetaly...

FCBfan22

Liverpool could get the most out of this if they use the money to buy either Sanchez or Ozil from Arsenal.

How to fuck over Arsenal:

Barca buys Coutinho for 150m.
Liverpool buys Ozil for 50m.
City buys Sanchez for 50m.

Arsenal are screwed.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Liverpool could get the most out of this if they use the money to buy either Sanchez or Ozil from Arsenal.

How to fuck over Arsenal:

Barca buys Coutinho for 150m.
Liverpool buys Ozil for 50m.
City buys Sanchez for 50m.

Arsenal are screwed.

I really don't think Arsenal would sell them their best players when both teams are fighting for 4th place. Wenger would be crazy to do that

cro-man

Liverpool will be without Philippe Coutinho for their FA Cup tie with Everton as they await Barcelona’s fresh move for the player. [telegraph]

Devils

[tw]948544468902346752[/tw]

giphy.gif

Liverpool have accepted their fate. Goddamn Barto ain't fucking around in 2018. :bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans