7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

abual3bed1

2013%2f5%2fPL-Creative-Types.jpg

psychotsek

Our transfer policy is disturbing, we are ready to spend 30-40mils to buy Neygot when he was available just for 10...

Theconomist

Our transfer policy is disturbing, we are ready to spend 30-40mils to buy Neygot when he was available just for 10...

I don't think we were ever interested in Coutinho to begin with.
We might buy him in a few years but right now we've got Thiago who we're still hoping will make it big, very big.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

In a way it is, sometimes it seems like we only have scouts in London :lol: But on the other hand, we are already packed in midfield and we can't buy EVERY rising star (and there will always be a couple of more or less unexpected breakthroughs). But think about who is the biggest dumb*ss, Inter is #9 in Serie A and they had him but decided to sell :thumbsup2:
Anyway, we have made some really strange transfers (and lack of transfers).
Why did we really buy Song? I think he' OK but there was a couple of players that wold be better for us.
Why do we still play Pedro?
Why didn't we buy a CB?
Why don't we have a defensive LB/RB?
Why don't we have a winger that can challenge and create something on his own / score goals?

XaviMessiGirl

I don't think Inter screwed up in selling him, it was more screwed up in developing him. And because of that screw-up, he was sold. That's how I see it anyway. But I'm not complaining too much, at least he went to Liverpool :p

At least Kovacic looks good so far.

Robbie

If they don't get their act together, the vultures will be circling for Kovacic whether they like it or not. I dunno why, but I have a feeling he'll end up at United in a couple of seasons.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I've said this before and I'll say it again, Liverpool have done brilliantly with Coutinho (and Sturridge). The scariest thing is that they look like they can still get much better. Bravo to Rodgers.

lovebarca

Rodgers is great at player development always.his tactics may be sometimes questionable for match preparation but his player development skills & encouraging techniques are great.
After long years liverpool got great coach.(after beginning years of Rafa----)

Gilberto

I agree, Liverpool are making progress. I really hope they will become one of England's leading clubs again.

Home of Barca Fans