7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Blatant lie. Barcelona's final offer in the summer including add ons totalled 130 Million. Why would Liverpool now want to sell him for less?

Maybe because he'll be 26 years old next summer, will have 4 years left on his contract and the fact that Liverpool already got his replacement.

M

MessiCam

Maybe because he'll be 26 years old next summer, will have 4 years left on his contract and the fact that Liverpool already got his replacement.

70/80 Million including whatever add-ons tops for him then I'll say go for it. Anything more is a rip-off.

Barcelona's first offer was fair in the summer in my opinion.

wisconsincule

They don’t have to sell and obviously don’t want to so they can ask a rediculous fee. It is interesting how clubs handle transfers. Seems like if a player wants out of Barca we let them go with no fuss.

JamDav1982

70/80 Million including whatever add-ons tops for him then I'll say go for it. Anything more is a rip-off.

Barcelona's first offer was fair in the summer in my opinion.

Nope.

Easily worth 100m and no idea why you want to pay 80m for a player that wrongly say is inconsistent and only shows flashes of brilliance that are few and far between.

Coutinho is top class and there is no one out there that would be a better signing for what he brings.

Jombi

They don’t have to sell and obviously don’t want to so they can ask a rediculous fee. It is interesting how clubs handle transfers. Seems like if a player wants out of Barca we let them go with no fuss.

Yeah, people who think we can sign him for 90m are living in fantasy land. He'll be at least 150m if they even would consider any fee at all.

Zincubus

Banned
Nope.

Easily worth 100m and no idea why you want to pay 80m for a player that wrongly say is inconsistent and only shows flashes of brilliance that are few and far between.

Coutinho is top class and there is no one out there that would be a better signing for what he brings.

Plus Coutinho is a proven fit for Suarez ( as shown in their time together at Liverpool ) which has to be a major plus

Home of Barca Fans