7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Givenchy

the 150m was because of our desperate situation last summer with it being so late in the window, i doubt we'll pay anywhere near that. I think we'll get him for around 90-100m, Liverpool missed their chance to cash in at his highest value last summer.

Jombi

the 150m was because of our desperate situation last summer with it being so late in the window, i doubt we'll pay anywhere near that. I think we'll get him for around 90-100m, Liverpool missed their chance to cash in at his highest value last summer.

He'll be at least 150m. Probably more. If he's even available at all, which is a big question mark.

JackSparrow

150m for this guy? I like him but no way that would be too much.

Just for this money we can get Arthur, Ozil, Jerry Mina, De Ligt, Goretska and Seri
Think about that!

Co0ter

We don't need to add more mediocrity to our team, we need class. We had the chance under Lucho to bolster our team when Messi was still in his prime and we only had a few holes lacking quality... but we didn't. We brought in Suarez (which obviously had the biggest impact) and Neymar continued to grow. We only needed to spend big on a CM and a RB (a few back ups, like LB), but instead we spent hundreds of millions on a bunch of players we didn't need. Valverde is left picking up the pieces. We got our RB 3 seasons too late and we still don't have a proper CM. We finally brought in another class player and it was to replace one of our only class younger players, our second most important one.

Horrible board. Lucho was terrible with transfers.

Zincubus

Banned
We don't need to add more mediocrity to our team, we need class. We had the chance under Lucho to bolster our team when Messi was still in his prime and we only had a few holes lacking quality... but we didn't. We brought in Suarez (which obviously had the biggest impact) and Neymar continued to grow. We only needed to spend big on a CM and a RB (a few back ups, like LB), but instead we spent hundreds of millions on a bunch of players we didn't need. Valverde is left picking up the pieces. We got our RB 3 seasons too late and we still don't have a proper CM. We finally brought in another class player and it was to replace one of our only class younger players, our second most important one.

Horrible board. Lucho was terrible with transfers.
Who would you like ??

M

MessiCam

150m for this guy? I like him but no way that would be too much.

Just for this money we can get Arthur, Ozil, Jerry Mina, De Ligt, Goretska and Seri
Think about that!
No place for sense here. All they see is a flashy player... Nevermind that he shows up now and then. Fuck... What has Coutinho done that Denis hasn’t? Apart from playing more.

They’re like carbon copies... Only Denis is cheaper. A lot cheaper.

Androutsos

Fuck... What has Coutinho done that Denis hasn’t? Apart from playing more.

They’re like carbon copies... Only Denis is cheaper. A lot cheaper.

I'm sorry but this is up there as some of the most uninformed bullshit I have ever seen on this forum. Coutinho is world class and has proved it time and time again, your boy Denis hasn't put two decent halves of football together since he landed in Barca. I agree 150m is far, far too much but let us not act like he wouldn't be a gigantic upgrade on our team.

Senador Romario

Should have signed Coutinho to replace Neymar. Playing as lw he can score, assist and would balance the team because he can defend.
But after Dembele signed, i cant see the point. Coutinho is not a pure midfielder. I would prefer Arthur instead.

M

MessiCam

I'm sorry but this is up there as some of the most uninformed bullshit I have ever seen on this forum. Coutinho is world class and has proved it time and time again, your boy Denis hasn't put two decent halves of football together since he landed in Barca. I agree 150m is far, far too much but let us not act like he wouldn't be a gigantic upgrade on our team.
World Class my ass... I saw some stats on Twitter last night regarding their relative output as well as Ozil’s for the season thus far. Coutinho is hardly better than Denis on a per 90 basis and comes with a huge price tag. Let’s not forget that apart from last season Coutinho is a 5 per season goal and assist guy.

You people act as if Coutinho is going to run a midfield. He won’t... He isn’t that good and at 26 never will be. Let him stay at Liverpool.

Zincubus

Banned
The right question is, can you achieve the same for less. Just spending big will is not the way to go imo, that can get you in trouble on the long run.

Like Man United -dominated Prem league for two decades, Real Madrid -3 Champ League trophies in 4 years and Man City who are going "ok" at the moment..

Zincubus

Banned
World Class my ass... I saw some stats on Twitter last night regarding their relative output as well as Ozil’s for the season thus far. Coutinho is hardly better than Denis on a per 90 basis and comes with a huge price tag. Let’s not forget that apart from last season Coutinho is a 5 per season goal and assist guy.

You people act as if Coutinho is going to run a midfield. He won’t... He isn’t that good and at 26 never will be. Let him stay at Liverpool.
He's been Liverpools player of the year for the last three years hasn't he ?

Hardly a one season flash

Home of Barca Fans