7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

I am rooting for Liverpool here. Don't give in and keep exposing the charade running FC Barcelona.

Coutinho isn't the second coming of Iniesta anyway. Missing out on him is worth it if it helps get the board out. Just get Seri and Dembele. We could try to get him next window (when he'll probably be cheaper if we don't wait until August) if no alternatives pop up by then.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And Neym ...... No wait!

Hey, at least we still have a team that'll be in CL next year too.

With your rivals having strengthened their teams and you guys basically flopping this transfer window like us, it's looking rather gloomy for you with that leaky defence and Klopp's crazy Rock n Roll tactics.

Albo

New offer I hear is £100m plus 3 curly wurlys, half a twix, 1 sausage roll. John Henry has rejected this stating hates twix and wants a mars bar. Bartomeu has eaten all the mars bars, so deal is off.

I'm with John Henry on this one. Twix is by far the most overrated candy bar, the white twix is okay but normal one is so overrated.

Hey, at least we still have a team that'll be in CL next year too.

With your rivals having strengthened their teams and you guys basically flopping this transfer window like us, it's looking rather gloomy for you with that leaky defence and Klopp's crazy Rock n Roll tactics.

In a two and a half team league with four slots and buying your way to success at any cost, I would hope so! Oh how other clubs must have sleepless nights wishing they were run just like the imperious Barca. Cheer up, at least you have Paulinho to help you feel warm inside. I think he has a barely used Sours shirt somewhere.

Albo

It's ridiculous that we are trying to buy Coutinho when Liverpool don't want to sell. Coutinho isn't even near the worth of 100 million euros or more. But at least it's a hilarious saga, the thing about signing in 2 hours, Barca's weird negotiating tactics, Coutinho going full cunt mode and surprising every stubborn Liverpool fan that insisted he wouldn't do such thing & Liverpool acting like we are offering peanuts when Coutinho is not even worth 70m :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It's ridiculous that we are trying to buy Coutinho when Liverpool don't want to sell. Coutinho isn't even near the worth of 100 million euros or more. But at least it's a hilarious saga, the thing about signing in 2 hours, Barca's weird negotiating tacticts, Coutinho going full cunt mode and surprising every stubborn Liverpool fan that insisted he wouldn't do such thing & Liverpool acting like we are offering peanuts when Coutinho is not even worth 70m :lol:

He's welcome to do that but I don't see many options for him.

For full disclosure, I do actually like Barca as a club and they are my favourite Spanish team. I just don't like the way your current hierarchy is treating other clubs and when it comes to Liverpool my loyalty is not divided. Actually, I think they are presiding over a very saddening decline on the field that no-one wants to see.

Sneer

Banned
I for one am appalled at the ordacity of little clubs like Liverpool for thinking they have the right to decline our every whim. Do they think they really have the right to keep the players they sign and develop to the contracts they gladly signed when proper football clubs like us really need to come along and pay big bucks for players in order to compete with Madrid?

I mean, you would think they would learn from Dortmund's mistakes and bend over for us when we snap our fingers. Dembele has been well and truly unsettled by our constantly being in his ear and now Coutinho will be led the same way. Both clubs should rip up the players' contracts and have some scruples when the great Barca come calling. After all we are the second best team in Spain! Well, sometimes.

i wish now we hadn't tried to play with the big boys. Getting our bottom spanked by PSG over Neymar and La Liga trying to tell them off like a big brother defending his retarded sibling, closely followed by another lesson from Real on the field, makes me feel like I could scream and scream and scream until I'm sick!

John Henry is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy.

You are another fan of our feeders team LFC right?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Dude......you guys were there only a year ago and lost the final :lol:

If anything you're going back there, and I'm not sure you quite understood his post. He said Coutinho went full cunt mode by handing in a transfer request surprising every Liverpool fan who thought he wouldn't do that.

Um, no he was stating after the transfer request he went full cunt mode.

Home of Barca Fans