7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Arkk

-----------MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Titi-Alba
-------Paul-----Busi
---------Coutinho
--Messi-Suarez-Dembele

this could actually work with Paulinho doing the donkey work in midfield but Dembele AND Coutinho are a MUST

hopefully we can get rid of Denis/Arda

Hamzah

High Definition Member
-----------MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Titi-Alba
-------Paul-----Busi
---------Coutinho
--Messi-Suarez-Dembele

this could actually work with Paulinho doing the donkey work in midfield but Dembele AND Coutinho are a MUST

hopefully we can get rid of Denis/Arda

Donkey work? Paulinho will RUN the fuckin midfield

Trafalgar

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Gerrard: "Barcelona are the problem here. They will be telling Coutinho and his representatives that it's now or never. "</p>— Anfield HQ (@AnfieldHQ) <a href="https://twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/896451555314077698">August 12, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Gerard. LOL

stfu fucking loser

Zincubus

Banned
What if it's not a coincidence we're all of sudden signing paulinho just after coutinho hands in his transfer request..
I'm getting the feeling we're including rakitic in the deal for philippe, Or another midfielder of ours.

Don't get my hopes up !

I'd be in dreamworld if we traded Rakitic and cash for Coutinho :)

Zincubus

Banned
Why would people want to sell Rakitic is beyond me honestly.

I just don't see what he brings to the party .... any competent midfielder can make him self available then either pass sideways ( at best ) or pass back to Pique - we expect more at Barca .

He's been useless for the last 18 months after a very promising start to his Barca career

blaugrana1987

Thing with Raki is that he was 26 when he signed and he signed for 25m. He gave one great year for the club, and another very good. Admitedly this last one was below expectation, but still better then most of our MF.

Home of Barca Fans