7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Arizona Scott

I think Real Madrid will create an opportunity for us to sell Coutinho with a good price.

Madrid is looking to buy Hazard and/or Pogba. United and Chelsea will be looking for a high profile replacement.

Selling Coutinho would be ideal to fund transfer of de Ligt and maybe Joao Félix.

I agree mostly. It is also in part of Chelsea getting a ban delay. Let's say they make the CL this year with a ban for incoming transfers starting immediatly. Would they keep Hazard his final year and let him leave for zero (and maybe hope to something can be negotiated such as a 1 year raise/extension and agreement to sell summer 2020 if Hazard still wants), OR sell him and leave the team depleted as they play CL and try to stay top 4 next year. Is making the 100 mil now off Hazard worth dooming next year's top 4 chances and potentially a decent CL run (say targeting the quarterfinals and the $ and reputation and momentum that brings)? Even if they sell, whether the buying ban is in place has a high impact of the Coutinho market--the way I see it Chelsea, United and PSG are the big players and 1/3 out is huge.

I also thing those sales should go for De Ligt + Griezmann (or Jovic or Richarlsson or another off an outstanding year in a top league and likely to be of immediate impact). Felix toying in a terribly sucky league after one Porto and one other Lisbon club opponent does not provide be a lot of confidence of immediate impact.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
tenor.gif

Sorin

At this point getting 50m and the wages off the books seems like a dream. He's literally denis suarez level.

pregra

He is so weak I get ulsers from watching him. Also a coward. Never shows any cojones. Mint at «dribbling» backwards though, I’ll give him that.

Home of Barca Fans