7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Obiaseti

Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about the celebration. If this helps him cope and find his form again, by all means, I hope he keeps doing this. Bottom line is he needs to find his form again and start chipping in with goals and assists. Today was a step forward.

Horatio

You're welcome
Great goal, trash celebration.

In a backwards way its a good sign though. It means he really cares playing for Barca and the situation was affecting him. Rather have his form be because of psychological reasons rather than physical.

Also he copied Memphis Depays celebration

karthik

Only wish that he can comfortably retain possession. Had the usual stinker first half but was brilliant in the second.

raskolnikov

He wasn't silencing the critics tbf, he was giving them deaf ears.

Critics are 100% right though. 160 mil and he looks like a passenger all season. Scores 1 screamer, plays a little better and its deaf ears attitude.
He should be apologizing after the goal instead of silencing camp nou while they supported him a lot despite his bad play.
Thought it was weak and telling for modern day special flower players.
I hope he continues his form and does well though.

ATLBarcaFan

Critics are 100% right though. 160 mil and he looks like a passenger all season. Scores 1 screamer, plays a little better and its deaf ears attitude.
He should be apologizing after the goal instead of silencing camp nou while they supported him a lot despite his bad play.

It wasn't his fault that Barca paid that much for him, he played a very good game and had a wonder goal

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

You're right. I can't argue with that. But i just wanted to make the distincion that it wasn't precisely him silencing the fans and critics, but just sort of being focused within his psyche and drowning out the noise. You could interpreted it like that I suppose.

serghei

In a backwards way its a good sign though. It means he really cares playing for Barca and the situation was affecting him. Rather have his form be because of psychological reasons rather than physical.

Also he copied Memphis Depays celebration

From that angle, yea, I'd rather have players bothered by their situation, than players who just collect the paycheck and don't give a shit.

Home of Barca Fans