7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Saladin

At least we know he can always work as a magician if the football thing goes south.

Greatest disappearance act I've ever seen.

Fibonacci

He's not been good this season, but some of these terms people use... "rotten," "fraud"... Sometimes it doesn't work out, but no need to act like they've insulted you and your mother, or that they're poisoning the dressing room (we've had players like that before - Coutinho is clearly not one of them).

Catta

I don't hate him because he is a shit player, I hate him because he takes minutes from Alena and Malcom, who both on their worst days show more fight on the pitch than Coutinho has ever done for Barca. Just sell to the first bidder, this flop is not worth more than 40 mil, the same level as Arda. 200 mil for those two players is the biggest waste of money in history, it would have been better to donate it to Unicef.

He's not been good this season, but some of these terms people use... "rotten," "fraud"... Sometimes it doesn't work out, but no need to act like they've insulted you and your mother, or that they're poisoning the dressing room (we've had players like that before - Coutinho is clearly not one of them).

Barca did not pay 150m for Coutinho to a friend and a cheer leader

tacticvarium

Imagine what you could do with all that money instead of wasting like this. Not just football-wise but it could have saved the poor, funded many useful researches, art projects, institutions and improved public facilities etc.
What a goddamn waste!!
Too much money flows into football market and these footballers earn too much money for what they do.

Last edited:
Now liver pool has that 150m to make them even stronger.

What a piece of business for liverpool. And their fans were cussing Barca like crazy

clemente

If Alena played like that in midfield how Coutinho played in 2nd half, everyone would be drooling all over the place, but because Coutinho cost 150m, it was disgrace of a performance somehow.

soul24rage

I agree. We have to hope Chelsea can sign players this summer and wont be banned, because its not looking good for a market for Coutinho at the moment.

Sadly they can't sign players this summer. their request to delay the ban has been denied a few days ago.

MTL_Barca

If Alena played like that in midfield how Coutinho played in 2nd half, everyone would be drooling all over the place, but because Coutinho cost 150m, it was disgrace of a performance somehow.

It's almost like being the 3rd most expensive player ever raises expectations.

The fact that we even have to compare him to Alena at this point says enough.

Home of Barca Fans